SWEPCO 203 MolyXP Gear Lube
Price on request
- Additional information
- Technical Details
SWEPCO 203 MolyXP Gear Lube is a high performance single weight gear oil formulated to deliver unsurpassed performance in a wide range of severe gear box applications.
Whether the application calls for protection of mobile or industrial gear boxes, SWEPCO’s state-of-the-art MolyXP EP additive and advanced proprietary Lubium® II anti-oxidation/anti-corrosion chemistry provide unsurpassed extended drain protection from wear, foaming, overheating, deposits, rust and water contamination.
If you want to insure maximum performance and gear box life in severe service, choose SWEPCO 203 MolyXP Gear Lube.
• All AGMA Specifications • API GL-5 • API MT-1 • SAE J2360 • MIL-PRF-2105E • USS 224 • Mack Trucks Inc. GO-J • Rockwell-Standard 0-76 • Cincinnati Milacron • Clark MS-8 • White Motors MS00 16 • John Deere J11D • Ford M2C 105A, M2C 108C, M2C 154A • International Harvester • European & Japanese Gear Manufacturer Specifications • NSF & Health Canada requirements for use in closed systems in federally inspected food and beverage plants.
Unsurpassed Protection for Mobile & Industrial Gear Boxes
Enjoy better performance, longer drains and maximum gear box life with SWEPCO 203.
ISO 1000, ISO 150, ISO 220, ISO 320, ISO 460, ISO 680
SAE 140, SAE 250, SAE 80W-90, SAE 90, SAE NA
Bin (930 kg./1020 liter), Case of 6 U.S. Gallon (3.785 liter), Drum (186 kg./208 liter), Keg (54 kg./60 liter), Pail (16 kg./19 liter)
- API GL-5 rated lubricant;
- Exceeds military specifications MIL-PRF-2105E;
- Oxidation and rust and corrosion inhibitor;
- Pour point depressant and anti-catalyst;
- Anti-foam inhibitor;
- Extreme pressure additive, anti-wear inhibitors and suspension-grade Molybdenum Disulfide;
- Adhesive/cohesive characteristics;
- Limited slip characteristics;
- Climbing action.
- Reduces gear oil consumption as much as 50-75%;
- Extends equipment life, drops operating temperatures 8-18% (29-82°F or 0-22°C);
- Eliminates dry starts;
- Decreases unscheduled downtime, high temperature stability, outstanding wear control and cleanliness;
- Molybdenum Disulfide reduces friction resulting in further energy savings and extended equipment life;
- Quieter operation.
- Heavy Construction;
- Industrial Equipment;
- Over the road trucks, transmissions and differentials;
- Industrial gear boxes
Would you like to receive more information about this product? Please contact us at email@example.com.
We can send you per e-mail, for example:
Technical Data sheets &
Material Safety Data Sheets.
Let us know by email what information you wish to receive.