SWEPCO 308 Premium CJ-4 Plus Diesel SAE 15W-40
Price on request
- Additional information
- Technical Details
SWEPCO 308 Premium CJ-4 Plus Diesel SAE 15W-40: Now with advanced anti-oxidant chemistry that reduces high temperature oxidation and deposits by as much as 50% over conventional CJ-4 oils
- Especially formulated for superior service in 2007 and later low emission over-the-road diesel engines;
- Exceeds API CJ-4 & API SN, ACEA E7, Caterpillar ECF-1 & 3, Cummins CES 20081, Mack EO-O Premium Plus 07, Detroit Diesel 93K218, Mercedes-Benz 228.3, Volvo VDS 4
SWEPCO 308 Premium CJ-4 Plus Diesel Engine Oil is a high performance, multi-grade engine oil especially formulated to exceed the performance demands of 2007 and later low emission over-the-road diesel engines running on ultra-low sulfur diesel fuels.
SWEPCO 308 Premium CJ-4 Plus Diesel SAE 15W-40 not only meets, but exceeds, the unique service requirements of diesel engines equipped with new generation low emission systems, such as diesel particulate filters (DPF), exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) and diesel oxidation catalysts (DOC).
Bin (930 kg./1020 liter), Case of 24 US Quarts (0,947 liter), Case of 6 U.S. Gallon (3.785 liter), Drum (186 kg./208 liter), Keg (54 kg./60 liter), Pail (16 kg./19 liter)
- Contains DIMONYL®;
- Superior engine & filter cleanliness;
- Superior oxidation resistance for longer drain service;
- Added control of abrasive wear, particularly in liners and top rings;
- High TBN for longer service life and better protection from corrosive gases and contaminants;
- Superior film thickness and shear stability
- Insures more uniform viscosity over a wide temperature range;
- Helps improve high temperature oxidation and thermal stability;
- Better low temperature flow characteristics help reduce start-up wear;
- Extends service life;
- Meets the requirements of more than one viscosity grade, resulting in a lubricant that bears the benefits of both viscosities;
- Made to lubricate effectively over a wider temperature range than a single grade oil allowing you to keep lubrication simple year-round;
- Acts as a synergist enhancing the performance of base stock and additives;
- Forms a protective film eliminating premature wear and reducing friction;
- Helps improve fuel economy by reducing friction and drag;
- Helps build the film strength required to withstand extreme pressures;
- Reduce oil thickening and deposits by as much as 50%; extend oil life;
- Help prevent sludge, varnish and carbon deposits that result from oxidation;
- Increase ability to neutralize harmful acids and corrosives;
- Lengthen service life;
- Builds a chemical bond with the surface to keep moisture and acids from penetrating and attacking the surfaces;
- Can lower oil operating temperatures by 25 -50 degrees F by dispersing the foam and releasing the trapped heat
- Enables the oil to penetrate the surface for better lubrication;
- Helps prevent friction and wear;
- Helps prevent metal to metal contact;
- Helps keep engine parts clean, neutralizes acids formed during combustion;
- Helps keep solid contaminants in the oil in colloidal suspension, preventing sludge and varnish deposits on engine parts;
- Gives the oil better low temperature flow characteristics;
- Helps to reduce low temperature start-up wear;
- Less high temperature thinning and low temperature thickening;
- Increased "oiliness" provides anti-friction film to reduce fuel consumption;
- Works harder for a longer period of time thus easing the cost and your worries about waste oil disposal;
- Can maximize equipment and lubricant life and pinpoint impending problems;
- Reduces waste.
- Heavy Industry;
- Diesel, but also gasoline engines.
Would you like to receive more information about this product? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can send you per e-mail, for example:
Technical Data sheets &
Material Safety Data Sheets.
Let us know by email what information you wish to receive.