SWEPCO 818 Food Grade Penetrating Lubricant
Price on request
- Additional information
- Technical Details
SWEPCO 818 Food Grade Penetrating Lubricant is a premium quality penetrating oil and lubricant suitable for use where the possibility of incidental food contact exists in federally inspected food and beverage processing plants.
Use SWEPCO 818 Food Grade Penetrating Lubricant for loosening frozen and corroded bolts, nuts, screws, clamps and other threaded parts. Also good for pins, hinges, chains and other sliding or rubbing parts.
Just spray it on and let SWEPCO 818 Food Grade Penetrating Lubricant go to work dissolving and loosening rust, corrosion and crud of all kinds. Quick penetration means more work gets done with less wait time. And the clear formula means less clean-up.
After disassembly and reassembly, spray parts with SWEPCO 818 Food Grade Penetrating Lubricant to help prevent future rust and corrosion.
Case of 12 aerosol cans, 316 g
- Especially formulated for incidental contact in NSF H1 applications in federally inspected food processing plants;
- Convenient aerosol - spray any way - even straight up;
- Penetrates rust, corrosion, residues;
- Loosens frozen/corroded parts fast;
- Works as a protective lubricant too;
- Special food grade anti-wear chemistry prolongs part life;
- Perfect for screws, nuts, bolts, rollers, slideways, meat hooks, knives, cams, chains and other parts.
- Food Processing;
- Food Storage;
- Industrial Equipment.
- Applications requiring a USDA/NSF H1 or CFIA n rated grease where incidental food contact might occur.
Would you like to receive more information about this product? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can send you per e-mail, for example:
Technical Data sheets &
Material Safety Data Sheets.
Let us know by email what information you wish to receive.