SWEPCO 164 Ultra Extreme Pressure Open Gear LubeStratson
SWEPCO 164 Ultra Extreme Pressure Open Gear Lube is a high-performance advanced calcium sulfonate formula-based lubricant that exceeds most open and outside gear lubrication requirements. SWEPCO 164 outperforms traditionally used asphalt-based products and provides superior long-lasting protection of gears and equipment.
SWEPCO 164 Ultra EP Open Gear Lube….
- Will not dry out or cake up like asphalt-based products.
- Provides unparalleled resistance to corrosion and water.
- Clings to metal surfaces and will not “sling-off”.
- Excellent extreme pressure properties… able to carry high loads over a wide range of circumstances and conditions.
- Superior protection means less product needed or consumed.
- Performs over a wide temperature range from -12°C to 246°C (10°F to 475°F).
- Spreads easily on gear surfaces and will not squeeze out under load or in gear contact areas.
- Contain MolyXP™, graphite and a high base oil viscosity for added performance and protection.
SWEPCO 164 is highly recommended for large applications such as the ring gears on rotary kilns, finishing mills, swing gears, and jacking gears. SWEPCO 164 has a proven track record for use on draw bridges, cement kilns, ball and rod mills, cranes, logging, excavating, farming, and most other demanding applications.
SWEPCO 164 Ultra Extreme Pressure (EP) Open Gear Lube is available in a case of 25 caulking tubes, Pails(16 kilograms, 35 pounds), Kegs, and Drums.