210 Multi-Grade Gear LubeStratson
Swepco 210 Multi-Grade Gear Lube is a state -of-the-art mineral oil-based fluid formulated to outperform standard gear oils in mobile and stationary gearboxes, differentials, transfer cases, and transmissions.
SWEPCO 210 Multi-Grade Gear Lube is a high performance gear oil formulated to deliver superior, all-weather performance.
Whether the application calls for protection of mobile or stationary gearboxes in hot or cold temperatures, superior base stock blends, proprietary Lubium® II antioxidation/ anti-corrosion package and other advanced additive chemistry insure extended drain protection from wear, foaming, overheating, deposits, rust and water contamination.
Advantages of Swepco 210 Multi-Grade Gear Lube:
- Meets or exceeds API GL-5 and MT-1, SAE J2360 automotive gear oil specifications.
- Meets or exceeds CLP DIN 151517 Parts I, II, and III, AIST 224, ISO 12925-1, American Gear Manufactures Association 9005, MIL-PRF-2105E and several OEM specifications.
- Wide operating temperature range -28°C (-18°F) to 176°C (350°F).
- Yellow metal friendly, can be safely used with bronze, brass, and other copper alloys that are found in shifters, synchronizers, worm gears, and bearings.
- Reduces channeling in cold weather start-up conditions with full fluid film protection.
- Rapidly separates water and air to control foaming, contamination, and overheating.
- Extends fluid life two to three times, reducing labor and disposal costs.
- Helps extend equipment life by protecting metal surfaces during start-up, heavy and shock load conditions.
- Protects against deposits, varnish, corrosion, rust, and sludge.
- Contains a Limited Slip Differential additive for differentials and transfer cases.
- Passes FZG A/8 gear test above stage 14 (the current highest stage achievable).
- Compatible with most seals, hoses and elastomeric materials.
- Has a low viscosity when cold and thickens to a SAE 140 grade oil above 40°C (104°F) to cover the ISO 320, 460, and 680 ranges.
If you want to insure maximum performance and gear box life in all-climate service, choose SWEPCO 210.
For more information and advise for your applications, please contact us.
“To keep it running…!”