757 PREMIUM FOOD GRADE GEAR & BEARING OILStratson
SWEPCO 757 Premium Food Grade Gear & Bearing Oil is a fully synthetic gear and bearing lubricant formulated for use in food processing facilities and areas where incidental contact with food may occur.
Today’s food processing plants are under enormous pressures to keep production at high levels. Heavily loaded equipment, running 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, needs superior lubrication to prevent unwanted and expensive downtime.
But food & beverage processing plants must also deal with safety issues. Contamination of food batches can result in lost batches, expensive recalls and governmental red tape.
SWEPCO 757 satisfies both requirements … unsurpassed performance and safety in one multi-purpose gear oil.
- Can be used in a wide variety of open and closed gear applications in food processing plants.
- Can be used as a bearing or circulating oil.
- NSF H-1 compliant for incidental food contact.
- Compatible with most seals, hoses, paints, and surfaces.
- Readily separates water for easy removal.
- Superior rust and corrosion protection and will replace water on metal surfaces.
- Excellent wear prevention and load carrying properties.
- “Water White” in color, will not stain or discolor foods or containers.
- Resistant to water and acidic conditions commonly found in food plants.
- Open or closed gear boxes,
- Gear Reducers
- Sprockets, chains and oiled bearings
Can be splash, sprayed, dripped, or pumped.
Get food safety and superior performance in one lubricant . . .
Maximize uptime and safety with the superior lubrication of SWEPCO 757 Premium Food Grade Gear & Bearing Oil
The Bottom Line
- Extends the life of expensive equipment
- Conserves energy through better friction reduction
- Increases the service life of the oil
- Reduces waste oil disposal
- Reduces labor costs through decreased and simplified maintenance
- Reduces costly scheduled and unscheduled downtime
- Multi-purpose formulation reduces inventory and lubrication errors
SWEPCO 757 Premium Food Grade Gear & Bearing Oil is NOT approved for direct food contact and should not be used where it would be in constant contact with food.
“to keep it running…!”