SWEPCO 103 Moly HI Plus Grease
Price on request
- Additional information
- Technical Details
Until now, equipment owners who wanted the high shock and water and corrosion resistance of a barium grease had to give up the cost-saving anti-friction characteristics of a “moly” fortified grease. But . . . no longer! SWEPCO 103 Moly HI Plus Grease is the answer.
Now BOTH the superior performance of barium and the unique anti-friction and anti-wear properties of “powdered moly” are available in a single premium quality multi-purpose gun grease . . . SWEPCO 103 Moly HI Plus Grease. This unique grease has superior extreme pressure and anti-wear characteristics in addition to all the normal performance advantages of SWEPCO 105 H I Plus Grease.
NLGI 1, NLGI 2
Case of 10 grease cartridges, Case of 30 grease cartridges, Drum (186 kg./208 liter), Keg (54 kg./60 liter), Pail (16 kg./19 liter)
- High film strength, tough, fibrous consistency;
- High resistance to fresh and salt water, dust, grit and acids;
- High temperature performance up to 375°F (190°C);
- Oxidation protection with rust and corrosion inhibitors;
- Contains SWEPCO's proprietary anti-friction and anti-wear additive, LUBIUM;
- High alkaline reserve;
- Molybdenum Disulfide.
- Excellent performance under the most adverse conditions;
- Fibrous structure builds up a dust shield;
- Helps neutralize acidic mixtures and other corrosive materials;
- Reduced grease consumption;
- Improves energy efficiency and extends equipment life;
- Anti-friction/anti-wear protection from the Moly Powder.
- Heavy Construction;
- Industrial Equipment;
- Bucket pins;
- Chemical processing equipment;
- WWTP aerators, pumps, valves.
Would you like to receive more information about this product? Please contact us at email@example.com.
We can send you per e-mail, for example:
Technical Data sheets &
Material Safety Data Sheets.
Let us know by email what information you wish to receive.