SWEPCO 164 Open Gear EP Grease
Price on request
- Additional information
- Technical Details
SWEPCO 164 Open Gear EP Grease has been specifically formulated to meet the unique challenges of lubricating a wide range of exposed gears, including swing gears on cranes, ring gears on rotary kilns, gearing on draglines and in quarries, foundries and many other operations.
SWEPCO 164 Open Gear EP Grease offers:
- Superior protection for heavily loaded exposed gearing
- Advanced overbased complex calcium sulfonate gelling chemistry delivers exceptional load carrying characteristics.
- yields superior mechanical stability,
- an inherently high dropping point,
- reduced wear
- excellent resistance to water and corrosion.
NLGI 2, NLGI 3
Case of 25 grease cartridges, including grease gun (325 net per cartridge), Drum (186 kg./208 liter), Keg (54 kg./60 liter), Pail (16 kg./19 liter)
- Advanced overbased complex calcium sulfonate gelling chemistry delivers exceptional load carrying performance;
- Superior mechanical stability and shear resistance;
- Inherently high dropping point of 580°F (300°C);
- Excellent water and corrosion resistance;
- Unmatched adhesion to metal surfaces.
- Unmatched protection for exposed gearing;
- Won't build up between gear teeth like asphaltic greases;
- Eliminates need for periodic cleaning;
- Lubricates over a wide temperature range;
- Totally unaffected by water, dust, dirt or grit;
- Extends greasing intervals;
- Reduces consumption.
- Heavy Construction;
- Rotary kiln ring gears;
- Crane and shovel swing gears;
- Logging donkeys;
- Chain and sprocket drives;
- Wind gears;
- Conveyor equipment;
- Winch trucks;
- Rock crushers;
Would you like to receive more information about this product? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can send you per e-mail, for example:
Technical Data sheets &
Material Safety Data Sheets.
Let us know by email what information you wish to receive.