SWEPCO 201 Multi-Purpose Gear Lube
Price on request
- Additional information
- Technical Details
SWEPCO 201 Multi-Purpose Gear Lube is a high performance single weight gear oil formulated to deliver superior performance in a wide range of mobile and industrial gearbox applications.
SWEPCO’s premium high VI base stocks, proprietary Lubium® II anti-oxidation/anti-corrosion package and other advanced additive chemistry provide cost-efficient extended drain protection from wear, foaming, overheating, deposits, rust and water contamination.
If you want to insure maximum performance and gearbox life in a wide range of applications, choose SWEPCO 201 Multi-Purpose Gear Lube.
For an example of SWEPCO 201 Multi-Purpose Gear Lube click this link to read the case study of Avema Wegenbouw B.V. Achterveld.
• All AGMA Specifications • API GL-5 • API MT-1 • SAE J2360 • MIL-PRF-2105E • USS 224 • Mack Trucks Inc. GO-J • Rockwell-Standard 0-76 • Cincinnati Milacron • Clark MS-8 • White Motors MS00 16 • John Deere J11D • Ford M2C 105A, M2C 108C, M2C 154A • International Harvester • European & Japanese Gear Manufacturer Specifications • NSF & Health Canada requrements for use in closed systems in federally inspected food and beverage plants
Cost-Effective, Long Drain Protection for Mobile & Industrial Gear Boxes
longer drains & maximum
gearbox life with SWEPCO 201.
|High VI Base Stock Blends||
|Rust & Corrosion Inhibitor||
|Pour Point Depressant Additive||
|Viscosity Index Improver Additive||
|Limited Slip Differential Additive||
|LabTecSM Fluid Analysis Program||
ISO 1000, ISO 150, ISO 220, ISO 320, ISO 460, ISO 680
SAE 140, SAE 250, SAE 80W-90, SAE 90, SAE NA
1 US Gallon (3,785 liter), Bin (930 kg./1020 liter), Case of 6 U.S. Gallon (3.785 liter), Drum (186 kg./208 liter), Keg (54 kg./60 liter), Pail (16 kg./19 liter)
- API GL-5 and MT-1 rated lubricant (thermal stability and extreme pressure additive)
- Exceeds military specification MIL-PRF-2105E
- Oxidation, rust and corrosion inhibitors
- Anti-catalyst and anti-foam inhibitor
- Anti-wear inhibitors and extreme pressure (EP) additive
- Adhesion / cohesion properties for very large climbing ability (even in cold oil)
- Limited slip properties
- Long-drain protection for manual transmissions, industrial gearboxes, gear reducers, gear driven final drives, power take offs and differentials
- Lubium® II enhances thermal stability & insures proper viscosity at high temperatures
- Adhesive/cohesive additive helps eliminate start-up wear
- Controls foaming; lowers operating temperatures
- Rapid, complete water separation for easy removal
- Extends oil life as much as two to three times or more
- Helps improve fuel economy in over-the-road equipment
- Reduces energy consumption in stationary equipment
- Superior control of deposits, varnish, corrosion, sludge, rust
- Exceeds performance requirements of all major gear box specifications and most OEMs
- Food Processing;
- Industrial gear boxes;
- Standard shift transmissions;
Would you like to receive more information about this product? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can send you per e-mail, for example:
Technical Data sheets &
Material Safety Data Sheets.
Let us know by email what information you wish to receive.