SWEPCO 210 Multi-Grade Gear Lube
Price on request
- Additional information
- Technical Details
SWEPCO 210 Multi-Grade Gear Lube is a high performance gear oil formulated to deliver superior, all-weather performance.
Whether the application calls for protection of mobile or stationary gearboxes in hot or cold temperatures, SWEPCO’s SyntheonTM synthetic base stock blends, proprietary Lubium®II anti-oxidation/anti-corrosion package and other advanced additive chemistry insure extended drain protection from wear, foaming, overheating, deposits, rust and water contamination.
If you want to insure maximum performance and gear box life in allclimate service, choose SWEPCO 210 Multi-Grade Gear Lube.
For an example of SWEPCO 210 Multi-Grade Gear Lube click this link to read the case study of Goodyear Nederland B.V. Tilburg and/or Garage Trias, Heemstede.
• AGMA 6EP through 8EP Specifications • AGMA 9005 Specification • API GL-5 • API MT-1 • SAE J2360 • MILPRF-2105E • USS 224 • Mack Trucks Inc. GO-J • Rockwell-Standard 0-76B • NSF & Health Canada requirements for use in closed systems in federally inspected food and beverage plants
* Note: SWEPCO 210 is a multi-grade product that has the viscosity of an 80w (ISO 68) in cold weather start up conditions and the viscosity of an SAE 140 (ISO 460) once it has reached operating temperatures.
It is intended for applications that require an SAE 80w140 or an SAE 140 but could benefit from improved cold weather start up performance. It is not intended to be substituted where OEM recommendations call for single grade 80w or 90 weights.
Superior All-Weather Protection for Mobile & Stationary Gearboxes
Enjoy better performance, longer drains and maximum gear box life with SWEPCO 210.
1 US Gallon (3,785 liter), Bin (930 kg./1020 liter), Case of 6 U.S. Gallon (3.785 liter), Drum (186 kg./208 liter), Keg (54 kg./60 liter), Pail (16 kg./19 liter)
- 80W-140 multi-grade;
- API GL-5 and MT-1 rated lubricant;
- Exceeds most manufacturers requirements;
- Excellent high temperature stability;
- Oxidation and thermal stability;
- Excellent low temperature flow characteristics.
- All-weather protection for manual transmissions, gearboxes, gear reducers, gear driven final drives, power
take offs and differentials
- Insures full film lubrication without channeling in cold weather start up conditions
- SyntheonTM synthetic base stock blend & Lubium® II insure proper viscosity over a wide temperature range
- Controls foaming; lowers operating temperatures
- Extends oil life as much as two to three times or more
- Helps improve fuel economy in over-the-road equipment
- Superior control of deposits, varnish, corrosion, sludge, rust
- Rapid, complete water separation for easy removal
- Exceeds performance requirements of all major gear box specifications and most OEMs
- Reduces lubricant inventory;
- One oil for transmissions, differentials, power take-offs, and industrial gear boxes;
- Improves low temperature lubrication and shifting;
- Helps eliminate lubrication mistakes;
- Reduces energy consumption.
- Industrial Equipment;
- Luxury cars.
- Over the road trucks, transmissions and differentials;
- Industrial gear boxes.
Would you like to receive more information about this product? Please contact us at email@example.com.
We can send you per e-mail, for example:
Technical Data sheets &
Material Safety Data Sheets.
Let us know by email what information you wish to receive.