SWEPCO 212 MolyXP Multi-Grade Gear Lube
Price on request
- Additional information
- Technical Details
SWEPCO 212 MolyXP Multi-Grade Gear Lube is a high performance gear oil formulated to deliver unsurpassed, all-weather performance.
Whether the application calls for protection of mobile or stationary gearboxes in hot or cold temperatures, SWEPCO’s SyntheonTM synthetic base stock blends, MolyXP advanced EP additive and proprietary Lubium® II chemistry insure extended drain protection from wear, foaming, overheating, deposits, rust and water contamination.
If you want to insure maximum performance and gear box life in severe allclimate service, choose SWEPCO 212 MolyXP
Multi-Grade Gear Lube.
• AGMA 6EP through 8EP Specifications • AGMA 9005 Specification • API GL-5 • API MT-1 • SAE J2360 • MILPRF-2105E • USS 224 • Mack Trucks Inc. GO-J • Rockwell-Standard 0-76B • NSF & Health Canada requirements for use in closed systems in federally inspected food and beverage plants.
SWEPCO 212 is a multi-grade product that has the viscosity of an 80w (ISO 68) in cold weather start up conditions and the viscosity of an SAE 140 (ISO 460) once it has reached operating temperatures.
It is intended for applications that require an SAE 80w140 or an SAE 140 but could benefit from improved cold weather start up performance. It is not intended to be substituted where OEM recommendations call for single grade 80w or 90 weights.
Bin (930 kg./1020 liter), Case of 6 U.S. Gallon (3.785 liter), Drum (186 kg./208 liter), Keg (54 kg./60 liter), Pail (16 kg./19 liter)
- 80W-140 multi-grade;
- Extreme pressure additive, anti-wear inhibitors and suspension-grade Molybdenum Disulfide;
- API GL-5 and MT-1 rated lubricant;
- Exceeds most manufacturers requirements;
- Excellent high temperature stability;
- Oxidation and thermal stability;
- Excellent low temperature flow characteristics.
- Molybdenum Disulfide reduces friction resulting in further energy savings and extended equipment life;
- Reduces lubricant inventory;
- One oil for transmissions, differentials, power take-offs, and industrial gear boxes;
- Improves low temperature lubrication and shifting;
- Helps eliminate lubrication mistakes.
- Industrial Equipment;
- Over the road trucks, transmissions and differentials;
- Industrial gear boxes.
Would you like to receive more information about this product? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can send you per e-mail, for example:
Technical Data sheets &
Material Safety Data Sheets.
Let us know by email what information you wish to receive.