SWEPCO 308 Premium CJ-4 Plus SAE 5W-40
Price on request
- Additional information
- Technical Details
SWEPCO 308 Premium CJ-4 Plus SAE 5W-40
- Advanced anti-oxidant chemistry reduces high temperature deposits by as much as 50% over conventional CJ-4 oils
- Formulated with MolyXP for unsurpassed protection from wear
- Exceeds API CJ-4 & API SN, ACEA E9, Caterpillar ECF-1, 1A & 3, Cummins CES 20081, Mack EO-O Premium Plus 07, Detroit Diesel 93K218, Mercedes-Benz 228.31, Volvo VDS 4
SWEPCO 308 Premium CJ-4 Plus Diesel Engine Oil is a high performance synthetic, multi-grade, long drain engine oil, especially formulated to provide industry leading protection from heat, wear and contaminants.
SWEPCO 308 not only meets, but exceeds, the unique service requirements of diesel engines equipped with low emission systems, such as diesel particulate filters (DPF), exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) and diesel oxidation catalysts (DOC).
To meet the cleanliness challenges of these modern engine systems and ultra-low sulfur diesel fuels, SWEPCO 308 Premium CJ-4 Plus SAE 5W-40 has been carefully formulated to provide:
- Superior engine & filter cleanliness
- Superior oxidation resistance for longer drain service
- Added control of abrasive wear, particularly in liners and top rings
- High, stable TBN for longer service life and better protection from corrosive gases and contaminants
- Superior film thickness and shear stability
SWEPCO 308 achieves this new level of performance with the very finest SyntheonTM synthetic base stock blends and the most advanced additive chemistry, including MolyXP, SWEPCO’s proprietary anti-wear/extreme pressure additive and proprietary state-of-the-art anti-oxidant chemistry.
For those who require the absolute best in performance from new generation over-the-road diesel engines, SWEPCO 308 Premium CJ-4 Plus SAE 5W-40 is the very best choice. Because it is backwards compatible, it provides a new generation of protection for older diesel engines, off- road diesel equipment, gasoline engines and mixed fleets.
Protect your engines with the premium choice … SWEPCO 308.
Bin (930 kg./1020 liter), Case of 6 U.S. Gallon (3.785 liter), Drum (186 kg./208 liter), Keg (54 kg./60 liter), Pail (16 kg./19 liter)
- Contains DIMONYL®;
- Superior engine & filter cleanliness;
- Superior oxidation resistance for longer drain service;
- Added control of abrasive wear, particularly in liners and top rings;
- High TBN for longer service life and better protection from corrosive gases and contaminants;
- Superior film thickness and shear stability.
- Insures more uniform viscosity over a wide temperature range;
- Helps improve high temperature oxidation and thermal stability;
- Better low temperature flow characteristics help reduce start-up wear;
- Extends service life;
- Meets the requirements of more than one viscosity grade, resulting in a lubricant that bears the benefits of both viscosities;
- Made to lubricate effectively over a wider temperature range than a single grade oil allowing you to keep lubrication simple year-round;
- Acts as a synergist enhancing the performance of base stock and additives;
- Forms a protective film eliminating premature wear and reducing friction;
- Helps improve fuel economy by reducing friction and drag;
- Helps build the film strength required to withstand extreme pressures;
- Reduce oil thickening and deposits by as much as 50%; extend oil life;
- Help prevent sludge, varnish and carbon deposits that result from oxidation;
- Increase ability to neutralize harmful acids and corrosives;
- Lengthen service life;
- Builds a chemical bond with the surface to keep moisture and acids from penetrating and attacking the surfaces;
- Can lower oil operating temperatures by 25 -50 degrees F by dispersing the foam and releasing the trapped heat;
- Enables the oil to penetrate the surface for better lubrication;
- Helps prevent friction and wear;
- Helps prevent metal to metal contact;
- Helps keep engine parts clean, neutralizes acids formed during combustion;
- Helps keep solid contaminants in the oil in colloidal suspension, preventing sludge and varnish deposits on engine parts;
- Gives the oil better low temperature flow characteristics;
- Helps to reduce low temperature start-up wear;
- Less high temperature thinning and low temperature thickening;
- Increased "oiliness" provides anti-friction film to reduce fuel consumption;
- Works harder for a longer period of time thus easing the cost and your worries about waste oil disposal;
- Can maximize equipment and lubricant life and pinpoint impending problems;
- Reduces waste.
- Gasoline & Diesel engines.
Would you like to receive more information about this product? Please contact us at email@example.com.
We can send you per e-mail, for example:
Technical Data sheets &
Material Safety Data Sheets.
Let us know by email what information you wish to receive.