SWEPCO 512 Premium Performance Booster
Price on request
- Additional information
- Technical Details
SWEPCO 512 Premium Performance Booster is a concentrated, high performance additive package containing advanced anti-oxidants, seal conditioners, anti-foam and water separation chemistry.
Added to conventional hydraulic oils at just a 6% treat rate, it can extend oil life up to 50% or more and deliver premium performance without the premium price.
DESCRIPTION & PURPOSE:
SWEPCO 512 Premium Performance Booster is a high performance additive package additive package used to extend the life and improve the performance of conventional mineral oil and PAO based hydraulic oils in a number of key areas.
BENEFITS OF USE:
Longer Oil Life — Advanced anti-oxidants prevent high temperature oxidation that destroys conventional oils, shortens their life and drain intervals.
ASTM D-2272A Rotating Pressure Vessel Oxidation Tests show that SWEPCO 512 significantly extends oxidative life significantly extends oxidative life with the level of improvement dependent upon the quality of the original oil.
Improved thermal and oxidative stability yields many other benefits such as extended drain intervals, reduced maintenance costs, reduced waste oil disposal costs, lower operating temperatures, improved oil VI, improved pump efficiency, reduced pump wear and reduced downtime.
Improves Water Handling – Improved water separation allows water to be effectively drained from the system, reducing rust, corrosion and pump wear.
Special Seal Conditioners — Help swell seals to eliminate costly leaks.
UV Detection Dye – Helps maintenance personnel locate stubborn system leaks that can’t be stopped by increasing seal volume.
All types of hydraulic systems that use mineral oil or PAO based hydraulic fluids. Especially effective in construction, forestry, waste collection, utility service, heavy industry and other applications. Excavators, loaders, cherry pickers, skidders, garbage trucks, dump trucks and many other types of equipment will benefit from use of SWEPCO 512 Premium Performance Booster.
- SWEPCO 512 is recommended only for use in NEW hydraulic oils.
- It should only be used in mineral oil or PAO based hydraulic oils.
- Do not use in applications that use the same fluid for wet brakes, hydraulics and transmissions, such as tractor hydraulic fluids.
- Do not exceed the 1:16 treatment rate; overtreating can potentially damage hydraulic system components.
Case of 6 U.S. Gallon (3.785 liter), Pail (16 kg./19 liter)
- Stops Leaks -- Expands seal volume to stop leaks and save money ... just one drop per second amounts to 410 gallons (1550 liters) lost per year ... also includes UV Detection Dye to make finding the source of stubborn leaks easier;
- Increases Oil Life -- Powerful anti-oxidants improve thermal stability, reduce oil thinning at high temperatures and retard oil thickening due to oxidation ... typically extends oil life by 50% or more ... reduces overall hydraulic oil cost ... helps insure optimal viscosity over wide temperature range ... improves pump efficiency, more responsive hydraulics and more productivity ... also responsible for many other benefits such as extended drain intervals, reduced maintenance costs, lower waste oil disposal costs and reduced downtime;
- Improves Water Separation -- High performance demulsifiers force fast water separation for easy, complete purging of water from the system ... reduces rust and corrosion and improves pump performance;
- Reduces Pump Wear -- Reduced water and cavitation mean less pump wear;
- Lowers Operating Temperatures -- Keeps high temperature thinning and oxidation from creating high operating temperatures;
- Stops Blown Hoses -- Reduces foaming that causes surging and blown hoses.
- Food Processing;
- Heavy Construction;
- Industrial Equipment;
- Pulp & Paper;
- All types of hydraulic systems that use mineral oil or PAO based hydraulic fluids;
- Especially effective in construction, forestry, waste collection, utility service, heavy industry and other applications;
- Excavators, loaders, cherry pickers, skidders, garbage trucks, dump trucks and most other types of hydraulic equipment;
- recommended only for use in NEW mineral oil or PAO based hydraulic oils;
- Not for use in applications that use the same fluid for wet brakes, hydraulics and transmissions, such as tractor hydraulic fluids.
Would you like to receive more information about this product? Please contact us at email@example.com.
We can send you per e-mail, for example:
Technical Data sheets &
Material Safety Data Sheets.
Let us know by email what information you wish to receive.