SWEPCO 712 Heavy Duty Multi-Service ATF
Price on request
- Additional information
- Technical Details
SWEPCO 712 Heavy Duty Multi-Service ATF is a high performance multi-service lubricant formulated to deliver unsurpassed performance in demanding over-the-road powershift and a wide range of other automatic transmission service.
SWEPCO’s superior blend of synthetic base stocks and advanced additive chemistry used in SWEPCO 712 Heavy Duty Multi-Service ATF provide unsurpassed extended drain protection from the most common problems associated with automatic transmissions and drive train components . . . including poor shift quality, power robbing overheating, high temperature oxidation, performance robbing deposits, costly rust, component wear and short drains.
Case of 6 U.S. Gallon (3.785 liter), Drum (186 kg./208 liter), Pail (16 kg./19 liter)
|100% Synthetic Base Stock||
|Rust and Corrosion Inhibitor||
|Extreme Pressure Additive||
|Proper Frictional Performance||
|Pour Point Depressant Additive||
|LabTecSM Fluid Analysis Program||
- Insures maximum performance and life for latest generation of high efficiency planetary transmissions requiring Allison® TES-295, TES-468, C-4, Dexron® IIIH, Mercon®, Mercon V®, Jaso 1A or similar fluids;
- For standard or severe service in over-the-road conditions;
- Excellent shear stability, oxidation resistance, friction stability and wear control in extended service;
- Extends drain intervals beyond conventional oils;
- Insures smooth, positive shift quality, even in cold weather;
- Faster warm ups;
- Helps improve fuel economy;
- Unsurpassed protection against deposit formation, varnish, corrosion, sludge, wear and rust;
- Exceeds performance of many OEM branded oils;
- Compatible with common seal and part materials;
- UV dye makes identification of leaks easy.
- Food Storage;
- Heavy Construction;
- Heavy duty ove-the-road construction equipment;
- City buses;
- Garbage trucks;
- Dump trucks;
- Redi-mix concrete trucks;
- School buses;
- Motor coaches;
- Fire trucks;
- Police cars;
- Taxi fleets;
- Light truck and automobile market that requires higher viscosity transmission fluids.
Would you like to receive more information about this product? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can send you per e-mail, for example:
Technical Data sheets &
Material Safety Data Sheets.
Let us know by email what information you wish to receive.