SWEPCO 724 Ultra AW Wire Rope Lubricant
Price on request
- Additional information
- Technical Details
SWEPCO 724 Ultra AW Wire Rope Lubricant is a high viscosity semi-fluid lubricant, especially formulated for lubrication and protection of expensive wire ropes and cables.
- High performance synthetic base stocks and state-of-the-art overbased calcium sulfonate chemistry provide industry leading extreme pressure, anti-wear and corrosion protection.
- Coats exteriors to eliminate abrasive wear and corrosion.
- Prolongs the life of wire rope, sheaves, pulleys, drums, guides, pins and rollers in a variety of applications, including cranes, hoists, marine tow and mooring lines, dockside cables, aerial tramways, dredges, draglines, mining, elevators and many other applications in construction, mining, transportation and manufacturing.
For a similar product like SWEPCO 724 Ultra AW Wire Rope Lubricant, but without a diluent, please refer to SWEPCO 723 HVG Anti-Wear Wire Rope Lubricant.
To be able to add SWEPCO 723 HVG Anti-Wear Wire Rope Lubricant and SWEPCO 724 Ultra AW Wire Rope Lubricant in a perfect way, we recommend the use of a MASTO smeerunit.
Drum (186 kg./208 liter), Pail (16 kg./19 liter)
- Unsurpassed Protection;
- Withstands the heaviest loads; prolongs life of expensive wire ropes;
- Excellent Rust & Corrosion Resistance;
- Won't wash or sling off;
- Clear to allow easier Wire Rope Inspection;
- Won't Harden even in low Temperatures;
- Slowly Evaporating Solvent Improves Application Flexibility.
- Extends life of heavily loaded wire rope, cables, drums, sheaves, guides, pulleys, pins and rollers;
- Exceptional EP performance (800 kg weld load);
- Tough, non-drying coating bonds tenaciously to protect from abrasive wear;
- Doesnt build-up or harden like asphalt based products;
- Superior resistance to water, salt spray, acid rain and other corrosives;
- Improves load carrying capability;
- Wont wash or sling off;
- Translucent color permits easier inspection of wire ropes;
- Extends lubrication intervals -- Saves labor dollars;
- Apply by brush, swab or pressure lubricators;
- Environmentally responsible;
- No hazardous lead, trichloroethylene or offensive odors.
- Heavy Construction;
- Marine tow and mooring lines;
- Dockside cables;
- Aerial tramways;
- Other applications in construction, mining, transportation and manufacturing.
Would you like to receive more information about this product? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can send you per e-mail, for example:
Technical Data sheets &
Material Safety Data Sheets.
Let us know by email what information you wish to receive.