SWEPCO 750 Premium Food Grade Compressor Oil
Price on request
- Additional information
- Technical Details
Plant maintenance personnel in today’s food processing plants have a difficult challenge. On the one hand they must insure that hard working compressors provide clean reliable air or process gas for production. On the other hand, they must make sure that lubricants which could come in incidental contact with products are safe.
SWEPCO 750 Premium Food Grade Compressor Oil provides the solution … superior lubrication in a safe H1 Compliant formulation. And it is versatile enough for rotary screw, rotary vane and reciprocating compressors.
Get food safety and superior performance in one lubricant . . .
|Maximize uptime and food safety with the superior lubrication of SWEPCO 750 Premium Food Grade Compressor Oil
ISO 100, ISO 46
Drum (186 kg./208 liter), Pail (16 kg./19 liter)
- Synthesized Hydrocarbon Base Stock;
- Oxidation Inhibitor;
- Anti-wear Inhibitor;
- Rust and Corrosion Inhibitor;
- Naturaly Low Pour Point;
- Seal Compatibility;
- Long Life;
- LabTecSM Fluid Analysis;
- The Bottom Line.
- USDA/NSF/CFIA H1 Compliant;
- Formulated for clean, deposit-free lubrication of rotary screw, rotary vane and reciprocating compressors;
- Pure synthesized hydrocarbon base provides thermally stable performance over a wide temperature range;
- State-of-the-art non-toxic additive package enhances oxidation resistance and anti-wear properties;
- Excellent H1 anti-wear to protect hard working;
- Compressors from wear and downtime;
- Excellent resistance to moisture and acidic conditions common in food & beverage plants;
- Outstanding lubricity reduces energy loads;
- Compatible with most common seals & paint finishes.
- Food Processing.
- Rotary screw compressors;
- Rotary vane compressors;
- Reciprocating compressors.
Would you like to receive more information about this product? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can send you per e-mail, for example:
Technical Data sheets &
Material Safety Data Sheets.
Let us know by email what information you wish to receive.