SWEPCO 757 Premium Food Grade Gear & Bearing Oil
Price on request
- Additional information
- Technical Details
Today’s food processing plants are under enormous pressures to keep production at high levels. Heavily loaded equipment, running 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, needs superior lubrication to prevent unwanted and expensive downtime. But food & beverage processing plants must also deal with safety issues. Contamination of food batches can result in lost batches, expensive recalls and governmental red tape.
SWEPCO 757 Premium Food Grade Gear & Bearing Oil satisfies both requirements … unsurpassed performance and safety in one multi-purpose gear oil.
ISO 100, ISO 150, ISO 220, ISO 320
Drum (186 kg./208 liter), Keg (54 kg./60 liter), Pail (16 kg./19 liter)
- Synthesized Hydrocarbon Base Stock;
- Oxidation Inhibitor;
- Anti-wear Inhibitor;
- Extrem Pressure Additive;
- Naturaly Low Pour Point;
- Seal Compatibility;
- Long Life;
- LabTecSM Fluid Analysis;
- "The Bottom Line".
- USDA/NSF/CFIA H1 Compliant;
- Formulated for a wide range of open and closed gear and bearing applications in food processing plants;
- Pure synthesized hydrocarbon base provides thermally stable performance over a wide temperature range;
- State-of-the-art non-toxic additive package;
- Excellent H1 anti-wear & extreme pressure characteristics protect heavily loaded equipment from wear;
- Excellent resistance to moisture and acidic conditions common in food & beverage plants;
- Outstanding lubricity reduces energy loads;
- Recommended for enclosed gear boxes, gear reducers, drive units, couplings, open gearing, sprockets, chains and oiled bearings;
- Compatible with most common seals & paint finishes.
- Food Processing.
- Enclosed gear boxes;
- Gear reducers;
- Drive units;
- Open gearing;
- Chains and oiled bearings.
Would you like to receive more information about this product? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can send you per e-mail, for example:
Technical Data sheets &
Material Safety Data Sheets.
Let us know by email what information you wish to receive.