SWEPCO 770 Fire Resistant Hydraulic Fluid
- Additional information
- KEY BENEFITS
- Technical Details
SWEPCO 770 Fire Resistant Hydraulic Fluid is a hydraulic fluid with a unique ester base that makes it water-free. This fluid was formulated with a high flash point to replace mineral oil based fluids in areas where fire hazards exist.
SWEPCO 770 can be used in environmentally sensitive applications and normal hydraulic systems. The specially designed fluid is greater than 90% biodegradable in less than10 days and 100% in less than 28 days. The ester based fluid is naturally attracted to metal surfaces providing superior wear prevention and fire resistance. Meets HFD-U specifications.
SWEPCO 770 is well suited for use in heavy duty mining operations as well as foundries, smelters, refineries, and other applications where superior lubricity and fire resistance are required.
SWEPCO 770 is compatible with most mineral oil, ester, and polyol ester based fluids.
Well suited for a wide range of high temperature applications
SWEPCO 770 is well suited for a wide range of applications including furnace door openers, tilting crucibles, die casting machines, fork lifts, electric welders, billet turnover, hot metal shears, molten glass machinery, furnace chargers and dischargers, forging presses, plastic injection and blow molders, cranes, hoists, elevators, rod and strip coilers, rod mills, tube mills, hot strip mills, crushers, transformer platforms, trimmers, airport air bridges, foundry equipment, smelters, refineries and other applications where enhanced fire resistance is desired.
Foundries & Smelters
Drum (186 kg./208 liter), Pail (16 kg./19 liter)
- Superior corrosion and rust resistance
- Compatible with other hydraulic fluids
- Flash point in excess of 600°F (315°C)
- Biodegradable, can be used in environmentally sensitive areas
- Meets HFD-U fire resistance specification
- Long oxidative life, 1000+ hours
- Wide operating temperature -21°F (-29°C) to 563°F (295°C)
- Excellent wear prevention
- Made from sustainable and renewable materials
- Compatible with most seals, elastomers, and “O” rings
- Compatible with most coatings and paints
Would you like to receive more information about this product? Please contact us at email@example.com.
We can send you per e-mail, for example:
Technical Data sheets &
Material Safety Data Sheets.
Let us know by email what information you wish to receive.