SWEPCO 816 Food Grade Silicone Spray
Price on request
- Additional information
- Technical Details
SWEPCO 816 Food Grade Silicone Spray is a premium quality pure silicone NSF H-1 lubricant suitable for use where the possibility of food contact exists in federally inspected food and beverage plants.
SWEPCO 816 Food Grade Silicone Spray prevents sticking of both moving and non-moving parts. Use it for decreasing friction on food machinery parts, preparation tables and packaging equipment.
SWEPCO 816 Food Grade Silicone Spray helps prevent food from sticking to nozzles, knives, preparation tables and other food machinery surfaces.
Highly recommended for use on chutes, bins, prep tables, conveyors, locks, freezer trays, baking containers, belts, chains, rollers, rails, knives, filler tubes, nozzles, processing equipment and other metal, plastic, vinyl, rubber, leather or wood surfaces for a non-stick surface.
Case of 12 aerosol cans, 316 g
- Convenient aerosol - spray any way - even straight up;
- NSF H-1 Registered lubricant;
- Makes it more difficult for foods and glues to build-up and cause clogging and jams;
- Keeps packaging lines moving by making cellophane and other packaging materials slide more easily;
- Makes clean-up faster and easier;
- Protects machine parts and surfaces from rust, acids, corrosion.
- Food Processing;
- Food Storage.
- Applications requiring a USDA/NSF H1 or CFIA n rated grease where incidental food contact might occur.
Would you like to receive more information about this product? Please contact us at email@example.com.
We can send you per e-mail, for example:
Technical Data sheets &
Material Safety Data Sheets.
Let us know by email what information you wish to receive.