SWEPCO 102 ORGANIC MOLY GREASE WITH MOLY-XPStratson
SWEPCO 102 ORGANIC MOLY GREASE WITH MOLY-XP is a clay thickened grease with organo-moly to provide the benefits of Moly without the black color and additional solids.
- Non-melt high temperature performance that adheres to metal surfaces.
- Excellent wear and corrosion protection.
- Superior load carrying and extreme pressure properties.
- Wide operating temperature range: -30°F(-34°C) to 350°F(177°C).
- Organo-Moly for added wear and extreme pressure protection.
- Water resistant, will replace water on metal surfaces.
- Yellow metal friendly, will not corrode brass, bronze or copper.
- Grey-Green color will not stain bricks or concrete.
- Long lasting oxidation resistant grease.
- Contains Lubium® for added protection.
- Fifth-wheel grease
- Water pump grease
- Brick and concrete plants
- Glass and asphalt manufacturing
- Roller, sleeve and pillow block bearings
- Kilns and ovens
- Chassis grease
SWEPCO 102 ORGANIC MOLY GREASE WITH MOLY-XP is a clay-based grease and not compatible with other greases. When switching to SWEPCO 102 all the old grease should be cleaned or purged out of the application prior to determining lubrication intervals and amounts.
“…keep it running!”