SWEPCO 201 MULTI-PURPOSE GEAR LUBEStratson
SWEPCO 201 MULTI-PURPOSE GEAR LUBE is a premium high-performance single weight gear oil formulated with Lubium ™II to enhance thermal stability, reduce operating temperatures, improve yellow metal compatibility, and maintain proper viscosity at high temperatures with proven performance in a wide range of mobile and industrial gearbox applications.
Recommended for any gearbox running hot, any gear box operating in a heavily loaded application, any gear box making noise, any gearbox which is leaking at the seals, any gear box which requires frequent make-up oil or has to be shut down at intervals to keep it running.
Industrial gear boxes, Manual Transmission, Construction, Stevedoring, Mining equipment, and Differentials.
SWEPCO 201 MULTI-PURPOSE GEAR LUBE has many key benefits:
- Long-drain protection for manual transmissions, industrial gearboxes, gear reducers, gear driven final drives, power take-offs, and differential.
- Excellent yellow metal (Brass, Bronze, and Copper) compatibility. Will not corrode transmission synchronizers or worm gear components.
- Contains a limited slip additive for differentials and transfer cases.
- Adhesive/cohesive properties eliminates start-up wear and dry starts, the number one cause of gear wear.
- Rapid, complete water separation for easy removal. Unsurpassed in water separation.
- Extends oil life two, three, times or more with LOA.
- Reduces energy consumption in stationary gearboxes.
- Controls foaming and reduces operating temperatures.
- Superior varnish, sludge, rust and corrosion control.
- Exceeds performance requirements of all major gearbox and OEM specifications.
- NSF H-2 and Canada Health Compliant for non-food contact.
- Easy to demonstrate against competitor products.
- Advanced additive chemistry provides extended drain protection, additional protection from from wear, foaming, overheating, sludge, varnish, and carbon deposits, also prevents rust, corrosion and water contamination.
- LOA program makes safe, long-drain service possible.
Demonstration of Water Separation:
Take 2 bottles like below, add the water first, then in one bottle your present gear oil and in the other one SWEPCO 201, and then the paper clip.
- Close it,
- Shake it,
- See the difference.
We would like to explain in person how 201 makes it easy to remove water and condensation from the gear box.