SWEPCO 222 SPRAYABLE EP OPEN GEAR LUBEStratson
SWEPCO 222 Sprayable EP Open Gear Lube is a tacky, transparent, blue product that is formulated specifically for open and shrouded gears. Many competitor products are asphalt based or opaque making gear tooth inspection messy and difficult. SWEPCO’s 222 provides a translucent lubricant film that allows easy inspection of the gear surfaces. The tough, high viscosity shear stable film cushions gears against shock loads and extreme pressure. Contains a diluent that makes it easy to handle and easy to spray onto the gears. The Diluent then evaporates off during use leaving a high viscosity lubricant film.
Where to Use:
- Mines and quarries in the rock crushers, shifters, and grinders. Also, ball mills and Rod mills.
- Coal fired power plants in the ball and rod mills.
- Seed processing facilities in the crushers, mills, and transfer equipment.
- Drawbridges and canal locks.
- Fire fighting equipment on offshore and land-based drilling rigs.
- Cranes and stevedoring equipment.
- Steel and lumber mills.
- Sand and Gravel companies.
- Rotary Kilns and ovens.
- Concrete plants.
- Swing gears on shovels and draglines.
- Jacking gears.
- Construction and manufacturing.
Note: drum heaters maybe required when the temperature is below freezing.