SWEPCO 308 Premium Plus Engine OilStratson
SWEPCO 308 Premium Plus Engine Oil Is formulated to exceed the heavy-duty diesel engine oil requirements for 2007 to 2017 over the road vehicles and 2010 to 2017 off road equipment. SWEPCO 308 Premium Plus Engine Oil meets and exceeds API CJ-4+ /SN for diesel and gasoline engines manufacture prior to 2018. This high performance, synthetic, multi-grade, long drain engine oil is formulated to provide industry leading protection from heat, wear, and contaminates.
- Exceeds service requirements of low emission exhaust systems such as Particulate Traps, Exhaust Gas Recirculation, Oxidation Catalyst, and Diesel Exhaust Fluid.
- Typically reduces the amount of Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) required.
- Superior engine and filter cleanliness.
- Works with ultralow sulfur fuels and fuels with higher sulfur levels.
- Superior oil film protection and shear stability.
- Contains Moly-XP for additional wear and oxidation protection.
- High, stable Total Base Number (TBN) for longer service life and protection against corrosion and contaminates.
- Backwards compatible for older equipment.
- Syntheon™ base fluid blend for superior wide temperature performance.
- Excellent soot control to prevent clumps, clogging of oil ways, and wear.
- Typically extends oil drains 2 to 4 times with LOA.
- Reduces deposits in-between piston rings and lands.
- Protects against piston scuffing and liner wear.
- Disperses foam rapidly and dissipates heat for cooler operations.
Exceeds Performance Requirements for these Specifications:
- API CJ-4+/SN
- Mack EO-O Premium Plus 7 and all preceding specifications
- Volvo VDS-4, VDS-3, VDS-2
- Cummins CES 20081, 20078, 20077, 20076
- Daimier Benz 228.31, 228.3, 228.1
- ACEA E-9, E-7, E-5, E-3
- CAT ECF-1, ECF-1A, ECF-3, C1P, C1N
- Detroit Diesel 93K218, 93K215
- MAN M3275
- JASO DH-1
- Global DHD-1
- Bulk Bin (IBC – 1.020 liter),
- Drum (208 liter),
- Keg (60 liter),
- Pail (19 liter),
- case of 6 X 1 Gallons (3.785 Liters per Gallon) and
- case of 24 Quarts (947ml per Quart)
- 15W40 and
Where to use SWEPCO 308 Premium Plus Engine Oil:
- Construction equipment,
- Sand and gravel,
- Ready Mix Concrete,
- Delivery services,
- Over the Road Trucking,
- Stationary Generators,
- Oil and gas wells,
- Repair shops,
- Bus barns,
- School systems,
- River boats,
- Pick-up trucks,
- and related services.
for the 2018-2019 Ford Heavy Duty Power Stoke Diesel’s above 3.7 Liter engines recommend using CJ-4+ oils due to cam wear issues. Use SWEPCO 310 for the smaller GHG engines that require API FA-4 oils.
For more info, please contact us.