SWEPCO 310 PREMIER ENGINE OILStratson
310 PREMIER ENGINE OIL is a high performance, long drain, multi-grade, synthetic engine oil that meets or exceeds API CK-4 /FA-4/SN specifications.
- Meets Ford WSS-M2C171-F1 so it is safe to use in the 2017 and newer diesel engines.
- Backward compatible for use in older engines and mixed fleets.
- Available in SAE 5W30, 10W30, and 15W40 viscosity grades.
- Meets API FA-4 for smaller more fuel-efficient Green House Gas (GHG) compliant diesel engines. (must use the 5W30 or 10W30 in these engines)
- Extended drain intervals. (with LOA and filter changes)
- State of the art friction modifiers and multifunctional viscosity improvers.
- High stable Total Base Number (TBN) for longer service life and protection from corrosive chemicals, gasses, and contaminates.
- Can be used in gasoline engines for mixed fleets.
- Oxidation and corrosion resistance for longer fluid life.
- Superior wear resistance in rings, liners, bearings, valves, and cams.
- Contains Moly-XP for additional wear and extreme pressure protection.
- Can be used in mobile natural gas-powered vehicles.
- Ideal for off-road and over-the-road vehicles.
- Keeps contaminates in solution so the filter can remove them.
- Prevents formation of varnish and sludge.
- Safe to use with DEF and catalytic equipped units.
SWEPCO 310 Premier Engine Oil is a proven heavy-duty engine oil designed to meet or exceed today’s high technology, high performance engine requirements.
For more information please contact us.