SWEPCO 501 PREMIUM DIESEL FUEL IMPROVERStratson
Today’s diesel fuel is considerably different from the fuel that was produced years ago. Changing crude sources and refinery processes, along with stricter air quality regulations has resulted in fuels that are less stable and rapidly degrade in their performance.
SWEPCO 501 Premium Diesel Fuel Improver addresses these issues and more by:
- Stabilizes fuel in storage for up to a year. Prevents oxidation, cetane loss, and varnish generation in stored fuel.
- Provides a cetane boost of 2 to 10 points depending upon the fuel quality and initial cetane number.
- Rapidly separates out water for easy removal. The presence of water will promote oxidation, microbe growth, and will freeze in fuel lines during cold weather.
- Cleans up fuel injectors and fuel systems to provide optimal performance.
- Reduces cold weather misfires and promotes cleaner burning during the combustion cycle.
- Reduces the amount of DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) required by reducing emissions.
- Will not harm or inhibit exhaust treatment systems.
- Promotes easier starting with less smoke and unburned fuel going out the exhaust pipe.
- Winter formula modifies wax crystals in the fuel to prevent filter plugging and shutdowns.
- Provides corrosion resistance against rust and protects yellow metals such as bronze, brass, and copper fuel system components.
- Promotes faster fill-ups by reducing and dissipating foam rapidly.
- Anti-wear and lubricity agents promote longer injector and pump life.
- Improved fuel economy in most applications. (Actual mileage may vary; mileage improvement is from customer case studies and reports).
- Promotes more complete fuel combustion resulting in reduced smog producing emissions.
- Most engines using SWEPCO 501 run smoother and quieter.
- Economical 1 to 1000 treat rate (gallons or liters) in bulk and handy smaller containers for saddle tanks and onboard fuel tanks.
- Safe to use in GHG (Green House Gas) engines and legacy equipment.
- Can be used with ultra-low sulfur, low sulfur, and high sulfur fuels.
- Protects fuel in the injectors, common rail, and hot spots in the fuel system from oxidizing and coking.
- Works well in bio-diesel fuel blends and syn-fuels.
SWEPCO 501 Premium Diesel Fuel Improver works to extend engine life, improve engine operation, reduce emissions, and solve fuel related issues.