SWEPCO 703 SYNTHETIC MULTI-GRADE AW HYDRAULIC OILStratson
SWEPCO 703 SYNTHETIC MULTI-GRADE AW HYDRAULIC OIL SAE 10W30 is a high performance all season Muilti-Grade hydraulic oil able to operate over a wide temperature range.
- Rapidly separates water for easy removal.
- Wide operating temperature range, -45°C (-49°F) up to 190°C (374°F).
- Long oxidative life, 8000+ hours with proper maintenance.
- Yellow metal friendly, will not stain or corrode bronze, brass, or copper.
- Syntheon™ synthetic blend base fluid for reduced fluid friction and longer fluid life.
- Contains Lubium®II chemistry to prevent carbon, varnish, and other deposits from forming.
- Unique Multi-Grade formulation helps to prevent “afternoon fade” and high temperature thinning even on long hot summer afternoons.
- Improves pump efficiency by as much as 30% over conventional hydraulic oils.
- Superior wear prevention, ideal for vane pumps, works in all types of hydraulic pumps.
- Disperses foam rapidly to help stop cavitation.
- Meets most hydraulic fluid specifications including Denison HF-0 and DIN 51524 Part II.
- Meets NSF H-2 for enclosed systems “under the line”.
- UV Dye for easy leak detection.
- Contains a seal conditioner to help keep seals and hoses pliable.
Flush the system with SWEPCO 729 Flushing Oil prior to using SWEPCO 703 for optimum performance.
Where to Use SWEPCO 703:
- Agriculture, farm equipment
- Garbage Trucks
- Marine Applications
Any are many mores uses for a premium hydraulic fluid.