SWEPCO 704 SYNTHETIC AW HYDRAULIC OILStratson
SWEPCO 704 Synthetic AW Hydraulic Oil is a high performance, long lasting synthetic hydraulic fluid designed to work in a wide variety of industrial and mobile applications.
- Contains a UV dye for easy leak detection.
- Contains Libium II for added corrosion, wear, and oxidation protection.
- Dielectric strength of over 36,000 volts, safe to use in utility service vehicles and other applications where high voltage may encounter the hydraulic system.
- Greater than 8000 hours oxidative life for long service life.
- Exceed FZG stage 11 for extra load carrying protection in high pressure and gear pumps.
- Meets or exceeds most hydraulic equipment manufacturers specifications and international standards.
- Compatible with most seals, hoses, and paints, resulting in fewer leaks and waste.
- Shear stable and helps to fight “afternoon fade” by maintaining viscosity at elevated temperatures.
- Rapid complete water separation for easy removal.
- Resists forming harmful varnish and carbon deposits.
- Helps maintain pump efficiency so more work can be done.
- Rapidly releases air to control foaming and surges.
- Extended fluid life means less waste disposal, labor and maintenance costs.
- Helps reduce energy costs by lowering amperes or fuel used to perform operations.
SWEPCO 704 Synthetic AW Hydraulic Oil is not designed to work with wet brakes, if used in a universal system there may be brake chatter.
Industrial Hydraulic Systems
Demonstration of water separation:
we can explain and show you how SWEPCO 704 Synthetic AW Hydraulic Oil makes it easy to remove water and condensation from the hydraulic system.
SWEPCO Synthetic AW Hydraulic Oil is available in five ISO grades; 22, 32, 46, 68, and 100.
“keep it running…!”