SWEPCO 706 AW/EP Gear & Bearing OilStratson
SWEPCO 706 AW/EP Gear & Bearing Oil is a premium industrial oil designed to provide excellent performance to manufacturing, mobile and marine applications.
- Can be used in all types of delivery options, sump, mist, drip, splash and circulating systems.
- Meets API GL-4 specifications.
- Excellent heat and oxidation resistance, reduces varnish, gum, and carbon deposits.
- Works well with a wide variety of gears and bearings.
- The ISO 32 can be used as a preservative oil when sprayed or misted onto metal surfaces.
- Passes DIN 5134 FZG Scuffing test exceeding stage 12.
- Wide operating temperature range from -40°F (C) up to 375°F (190°C) for the ISO 32 and -6°F (-21°C) to 450°F (232°C) for the ISO 220.
- Rapidly separates water for easily removal.
- Superior rust and corrosion resistance.
- High performance wear and load carrying abilities.
- Rapidly releases air to dissipate foam.
- Gearboxes and reducers
Demonstration of water separation:
We can show you easily how SWEPCO 706 AW/EP Gear & Bearing Oil makes it easy to remove water and condensation from an application.
This is a versatile oil with many possible applications and possibilities. Available in pails, kegs, drums and bulk containers.