SWEPCO 708 Industrial/Turbine OilStratson
SWEPCO 708 Premium R&O Industrial/Turbine Oil with Syntheon™ is a premium quality, extended service, multifunctional oil blend designed to provide superior rust and oxidation protection.
- Blended with Syntheon™ for wider operating range and extended service.
- Long oxidative life, typically over 8000 hours of service life.
- Resists sludge, varnish, and carbon build up or formation.
- Helps reduce energy usage by as much as 13% in independent tests.
- Superior rust resistance readily replaces water on metal surfaces.
- Rapidly separates water for easy removal.
- Excellent foam control readily releases trapped and entrained air.
- Multifunctional / multiuse fluid, with a wide variety of applications.
- Compatible with yellow metals, will not corrode Brass, Bronze or Copper.
- Available in ISO grades 32, 46, 68, 100, 150, and 220.
Circulating Oil Systems, Vacuum Pumps, Gear Reducers, Gearboxes, Industrial Turbines (non-aircraft), Steam Turbines, Blowers, Air Line Oilers, Splash Systems, Boiler Feed Pumps, Oil Cups, Freezer Drive Chains, Cooling Towers, Loom Bearings, Small Power Tools.
SWEPCO 708 Premium R&O Industrial Turbine Oil
SWEPCO 708 Premium R&O Industrial Turbine Oil is a premium quality, extended service industrial oil formulated to provide superior performance under the most demanding operating conditions.
Industrial and turbine equipment manufacturers agree: lacquer, sludge, varnish and carbon deposits resulting from oxidation of the oil are the number one cause of equipment operation inefficiencies and failure. SWEPCO 708 is specifically designed to combat friction and wear resulting from high temperatures (oxidation), water, contaminants and heavy loads … providing much longer equipment and oil life. With lower operating temperatures, equipment using 708 will experience longer lasting, improved pliability of seals resulting in less oil leakage and less oil consumption.
SWEPCO 708 is blended with Syntheon and the most advanced additive chemistry. Inherently superior in resistance to heat and oxidation, SWEPCO’s formulation is further enhanced with a highly effective oxidation inhibitor, delivering protection far above that found in ordinary commercial oils. SWEPCO’s Energy Savings Program (ESP) has documented 708 is capable of reducing electrical loads as much as 13% … yielding corresponding energy savings.
Provides clean, efficient, longlasting service in all types of equipment including sump, mist and oil circulating systems and systems operating at extreme temperatures. SWEPCO 708’s extended service intervals translate into less waste oil disposal and reduced maintenance costs.
SWEPCO 708 Premium R&O Industrial Turbine Oil is capable of reducing operating temperatures as much as 20% and electrical
requirements as much as 13% in a wide range of industrial applications.
For more information, please contact us.