SWEPCO 715 POWER STEERING / HYDRAULIC OIL
SWEPCO 715 Power Steering / Hydraulic Oil is a high-performance oil designed to assure efficient, smooth operation of power-assisted steering and hydraulic systems. Formulated to meet the requirements for power steering and hydraulic systems in U.S. and most imported automobiles.
It is engineered and blended precisely from the very finest high VI paraffinic base stocks available and the most advanced additive chemistry, including Lubium® II, a unique chemical additive developed by SWEPCO’s R & D Lab for the exclusive use in certain SWEPCO lubricants.
- Available in Regular or All-Season grades.
- Improved low temperature properties and performance.
- Superior yellow metal compatibility and protection.
- Excellent foam control.
- Rapidly separates water for easy removal.
- Compatible with most seals including fluoroelastomers.
- Replaces water on metal surfaces to prevent rust and corrosion.
- Recommended for off-road, and all-terrain vehicles.
- Conditions hoses and seals to keep them pliable and reduce leaks.
- Contains Lubium® for optimum wear and oxidation protection.
- Helps prevent varnish, sludge, and carbon deposits.
Agriculture and simple hydraulics
Power steering units
Not recommended for Honda vehicles.