SWEPCO 728 IN-SERVICE SYSTEM CLEANERStratson
SWEPCO 728 In-Service System Cleaner is a specially designed oil additive used to clean up a system prior to an oil change. Just add the recommended amount to the oil and operate the equipment normally for a given time before the scheduled oil change.
- Compatible with mineral oil, PAO, and most synthetic fluids.
- Cleans out deposits and sludge.
- Keeps contaminates in solution so they exit the system with the oil.
- Easy to use and does not contain harmful chemicals that would need to be flushed out.
- Will not affect oil viscosity.
- Regular use prior to scheduled oil changes will insure optimum cleanliness.
- Highly recommended when changing oil brands or types.
- Cleans out oil passages, valves, separators and coolers.
- Neutralizes harmful acids while cleaning metal surfaces.
- Hydraulic systems.
- Rotary and reciprocating compressors.
- Industrial gear boxes.
- Diesel, gasoline, and natural gas engines.
- Differentials, final drives, and reducers.
- Do not exceed recommended cleaning time.
- Use the recommended treat rates.
- Not compatible with PAG’s or PEG’s synthetic fluids.
- Not recommended for transmissions due to “pockets” where fluid and contaminates maybe trapped and not drain out properly.
SWEPCO 728 In-Service System Cleaner is an ideal partner to use with SWEPCO 729 Premium Flushing Oil when changing oil brands or types. Together they will remove old oil, sludge, varnish, and contaminates to prepare the equipment for fresh oil and extended service.
Follow use instructions on the 728 Sales Brochure.