SWEPCO 737 ECOPRO HD ANTI-WEAR HYDRAULIC OILStratson
SWEPCO 737 ECOPRO HD ANTI-WEAR HYDRAULIC OIL is a fully biodegradable heavy-duty anti-wear hydraulic oil designed for use in environmentally sensitive areas. Delivers reliable performance superior to most conventional biodegradable fluids!
- Rapidly biodegradable >70% in 7 days and >99% in 28 days.
- Does not produce a rainbow sheen.
- Excellent extreme pressure performance with a 4-ball weld load of 500 kg.
- Special anti-wear additives to protect and extend equipment life.
- Sustainable high Viscosity Index esters with superior oxidative, thermal and hydrolytic stability.
- Superior foam, rust and corrosion protection.
- Compatible with most mineral oil and synthetic based fluids.
- Meets Cat BF-2 for use in heavy equipment.
- Passes Denison and Vickers hydraulic pump tests.
- Rapidly separates water for easy removal.
- Exceeds most hydraulic, light duty gear box, and circulation oil specifications.
- Wide operating temperature range -34°F (-30°C) to 200°F (93°C).
- Compatible with most seals and coatings.
- High dielectric strength so it is safe to use in electrical service trucks and lifts.
SWEPCO 737 will start to biodegrade after extended contact (>24 hours) with water, earth, or any other source containing bacteria or microbes.
We can explain and demo, even in your office, how SWEPCO 737 ECOPRO HD ANTI-WEAR HYDRAULIC OIL makes it easy to remove water and condensation from the application. Please contact us for making an appointment.
Also, you can have some more info after reading Trends in Biodegradable Lubricants.
>99% biodegradable, that’s when we start calling it biodegradable!