SWEPCO 770 Fire Resistant Hydraulic FluidStratson
SWEPCO 770 Fire Resistant Hydraulic Fluid is a fully synthetic high-performance hydraulic fluid formulated for use in areas where potential fire hazards exist. SWEPCO 770 is an ester-based fluid that is non-toxic and fully biodegradable in less than 28 days.
SWEPCO 770 Fire Resistant Hydraulic Fluid:
- Flash point above 315°C (600°F) well above typical mineral oil based hydraulic fluids.
- Does not readily ignite or burn during normal use.
- Meets HFD-U specification for fire resistant fluids.
- Rapidly separates from water for easy removal.
- Has excellent wear resistance for longer pump and equipment life.
- Superior oxidation resistance for longer fluid life.
- Natural adhesion to metal surfaces.
- Made for sustainable and renewable materials.
- Compatible with most seals, elastomers, and “O” rings.
- Compatible with most paints and coatings.
- Superior rust and corrosion resistance.
- Withstands pressures up to 20,000 psi.
- Dielectric strength greater than 30kV.
SWEPCO 770 is ideal for use where the potential risk of fire is high, such as foundry’s, smelters, and refineries. Many industries, mines, and manufacturing facilities need fire resistant hydraulic fluids to reduce the risk of fire and potential fire hazards.
SWEPCO 770 is well suited for use in:
- Furnace door openers.
- Tilting crucibles.
- Die casting machines.
- Electric welders.
- Billet turnover equipment.
- Hot metal shears.
- Molten glass machinery.
- Plastic injection and blow molding machinery.
- Hot strip mills.
- Airport air bridges.
- Transformer platforms.
If there are small leaks or a fine spray from a pressurized fluid line, there is a danger of fire if an ignition source is nearby. SWEPCO 770 will help eliminate those risks.
SWEPCO 770 Fire Resistant Hydraulic Fluid will be available in Europe as of mid February 2020.
For more information, please contact us.
Keep it running…