TC-W3 Two-Cycle Engine OilStratson
SWEPCO 313 TC-W3 TWO-CYCLE ENGINE OIL is a Two-Cycle Engine Oil formulated to be used in (a.o.) any watercraft requiring a TC-W3 oil that can be either premixed or injected into the cylinder.
Typical 2 stroke engine
Advantages of SWEPCO 313 TC-W3 TWO-CYCLE ENGINE OIL:
- Designed for severe TC-W3 applications. Can be used in any watercraft requiring this unique specification.
- Can be mixed with fuel or injected into the cylinder.
- Reduces spark plug fouling for smooth, even operation.
- Prevents piston deposits and ring sticking resulting in less downtime and maintenance.
- Superior lubricity and protection from scuffing and scoring.
- Reduces smoking and water pollution.
- Helps to extend equipment life.
- Mixes quickly and completely in gasoline and some gasoline alcohol blends.
- Anti-wear protection helps prevent piston seizure.
- Helps to clean out existing varnish and gum.
- Helps prevent rust and corrosion.
- Ash-less detergents keep the combustion chamber clean and prevent preignition.
Even though most watercraft have been converted to 4 stoke engines that do not burn the oil mixed with the fuel, there is a lot of older equipment that still require the TC-W3 oils.
SWEPCO TC-W3 Two-Cycle Engine Oil
- Specifically Designed for Severe TC-W3 Applications
- Widely Adopted for Universal Two-Cycle Engine Usage
- Recommended for Both Mixing With Fuel & Use As An Injection Oil
- Reduces Piston Deposits
- Prevents Ring Sticking
- Increases Powerhead Life
- Reduces Plug Fouling
- Unsurpassed Lubricity & Protection from Scuffing & Scoring
- Minimum Smoking
For more applications of SWEPCO TC-W3 Two-Cycle Engine Oil, please look at the product info page or contact us.
Do not use in 4 stroke engines or in 2 cycle equipment that require JASO FD or ISO L-EDG oils.
“to keep it running…!”