Farms are found everywhere around the world with the exceptions of the north and south poles and uninhabitable areas. Humanity has modified the earth to raise food where nothing edible grew before. There are usually many pieces of equipment on a farm and one of the key implements is the tractor. The tractor has evolved from a simple machine to replace animals into a complex multifunctional and versatile implement complete with climate control, WIFI, and GPS systems. Currently self-driving units are being tested on large farms, reducing the need for driving long monotonous hours. Optimum tractor lubrication obviously is a must!
These machines are exposed to all types of weather, dust, chemicals, environments, and loads thus requiring high performance lubricants to maintain optimum functionality.
How to achieve Optimum tractor lubrication?
- SWEPCO 310 Premier Engine Oil meets or exceeds the engine oil requirements for both diesel and gasoline powered tractors.
It meets or exceeds AEC E9-12, Cat ECF1,1A &3, Global DHD-1, Cummins CES 20086 and 20087, Man M3275, JASO DH1, Mack EOS 4.5, Detroit Diesel 93K222 and 93K223, Mercedes Benz 228.31, Volvo VDS 4.5, Ford WSS M2C171-F1, Renault RLD-4, API CK-4 and FA-4, along with others.
SWEPCO 310 will stand up to long continuous loads, wide temperature extremes, frequent stop and start operations, and typical long drain intervals as determined by oil analysis.
- SWEPCO 709 Universal Tractor Transmission/Hydraulic Oil meets or exceeds most tractor oil specifications. It provides superior service in the transmission, wet brakes, steering, power take-off, drives, and hydraulics systems. SWEPCO 709 will provide premium year-a-round service, rapidly separate water for easy removal while protecting pumps, valves, and actuators from wear, rust, and corrosion.
- SWEPCO 501 Premium Diesel Fuel Improver for the diesel fuel. Preserves the fuel in storage tanks and protects the fuel during off season storage. Cleans up fuel injectors, boost the cetane for easier starts and more complete burn, and the winter formula helps prevent cold weather shut down due to wax build up on filters. Separates water out for easy removal and compatible with biodiesel blends. Use SWEPCO 503 Premium Gasoline Improver for gasoline powered equipment.
- SWEPCO 105 High Impact Plus Grease and SWEPCO 123 Ultra EP Multi-Service Grease are well suited for use on farms. They both withstand extreme pressure and impact while providing excellent wear and corrosion resistance. Both greases have alkaline reserve for resist chemical attack from fertilizer, weed killer, and other farm related chemicals. Either grease can be used on implements, steering couplings, bearings, axles, and other parts requiring grease.
- SWEPCO 801 Clear Penetrating Lubricant is ideal for use on farms to loosen rusty nuts, bolts, and screws, free rusty connections and lubricate sliding parts. SWEPCO 801 will find many uses around a farm and in the home, office, or factory.
Many of SWEPCO’s first customers were farms and continue to be loyal customers today, using high performance lubricants to be sure of optimum tractor lubrication to…keep it running! ™