LabTec Oil Analysis SO1
- Additional information
LabTec Oil Analysis SO1 can be used for compressor, engine, hydraulic and gear oil. As Labtec Oil Analysis SO2, but without particle count.
You can use any brand of oil to be analyzed. You will always receive an objective report, since analysis is performed by Polaris, a global market leader in this field.
They check the oil, among other things on:
- Acid Number – mod. ASTM D664
- Base Number – mod. ASTM D4739
- Elemental Metals Analysis (24 by ICP) – mod. ASTM D5185
- Fuel Dilution% – Gas Chromatography
- Fuel Soot% – ASTM E2412
- Glycol (pos / neg) – mod. ASTM D2982
- Nitra Tion – ASTM E2412
- Oxidation – ASTM E2412
- Viscosity @ 40 ° or 100 ° C – mod. ASTM D445
- Viscosity Index (includes Vis @ 40 ° & 100 ° C) – ASTM D2270
- Water by Crackle (estimate) – POLARIS Laboratories® Method
- Water by Karl Fischer (% or ppm) – mod. ASTM D1744
- Water by Karl Fischer in PPM – Coulometric – ASTM D6304
With Labtec Oil Analysis SO1 you can easily and thoroughly get your oil samples analyzed.