Piusi Digital Flow Meter K200
- Additional information
The Piusi Digital flow meter K200 is an oval gear flow meter that is ideal for the monitoring and measurement of the amount of diesel, biodiesel, antifreeze, grease or oil being dispensed.
With a fluid flow rate range of between 0.1 to 2.5 litres/min. the Piusi Digital flow meter K200 is especially suited to commercial and industrial situations that call for a flow meter to measure output at low flow rates. The display shows a 5 digit resettable totaliser that has a “floating” decimal point plus it also shows an 8 digit non-resettable constant total.
Other unique features of the Digital grease flow meter K200 are a fluid viscosity range of 1-2000 cst, flow meter accuracy of ± 0.5% (after calibration) and 1/8″ BSP (F x F) inlet and outlet ports.
PRODUCT SUMMARY of Piusi Digital flow meter K200:
- Oval geared, digital flow meter
- Suitable for use with antifreeze, biodiesel, diesel, grease or oil
- Flow rate range: 0.1 to 2.5 litres/min.
- 1/8 Inch BSP (F x F) inlet & outlet
- 5 digit partial total with a floating point from 0.001 to 999.99
- 8 digit non-resettable totaliser from 1 to 99999999 litres
- Fluid viscosity range: 1-2000 cst
- Accuracy: ± 0.5% (Requires calibration)