SWEPCO 202 MolyXP 75w90 Synthetic Gear Lube
Price on request
- Additional information
- Technical Details
SWEPCO 202 MolyXP 75w90 Synthetic Gear Lube is a high performance gear oil formulated to deliver unsurpassed, all-weather performance. Whether the application calls for protection of heavy over the road trucking or automobiles, SWEPCO Syntheon synthetic base stock, Moly advanced EP additive and proprietary Lubium II chemistry insure extended drain protection from wear, foaming, overheating, deposits, rust and water contamination. If you want to insure maximum performance, smoother shifting and longer gear box life, choose SWEPCO 202 MolyXP 75w90 Synthetic Gear Lube.
- Extended life, all weather protection for over-the-road truck and automobile manual transmissions, transaxles and differentials requiring API 75w90 service;
- Insures full film lubrication without channeling in cold weather start up conditions;
- Syntheon synthetic base stock blend & Lubium II insure proper viscosity over a wide temperature range
- MolyXP plates gears to protect against friction & wear;
- Excedes performance requirements of Mack Trucks, Ford, Chrysler, GM, Porsche and all of the other OEM 75w90 specifications.
1 US Gallon (3,785 liter), Bin (930 kg./1020 liter), Case of 6 U.S. Gallon (3.785 liter), Drum (186 kg./208 liter), Grease Cartridge (0.409 kg), Keg (54 kg./60 liter), Pail (16 kg./19 liter)
|SyntheonTM Synthetic Base Stock Blends||
|Rust & Corrosion Inhibitor||
|Extreme Pressure Additive||
|Pour Point Depressant Additive||
|Viscosity Index Improver Additive||
|Limited Slip Differential Additive||
|Long Life ||
|LabTecSM Fluid Analysis Program||
- Longer lifetime, regardless temperature;
- Protection for trucks and cars with manual transmissions , transaxles and differentials requiring API 75W90 ;;
- Ensures full film lubrication without "channeling" in cold weather start-up conditions ;;
- Syntheon synthetic base oil blend and Lubium® II insure proper viscosity over a wide temperature range;
- MolyXP places a protective barrier against friction and wear, only where necessary!;
- Improves fuel economy;
- Control against foaming; lowers operating temperatures;
- Prolongs oil life two or three times or even more;
- Control of deposits , varnish, corrosion , sludge, rust;
- Exceeds the performance requirements of Mack Trucks , Ford, Chrysler , GM, Porsche and other OEM specifications 75W90.
- Heavy Construction;
- Industrial gearboxes;;
- Standard transmissions;;
Would you like to receive more information about this product? Please contact us at email@example.com.
We can send you per e-mail, for example:
Technical Data sheets &
Material Safety Data Sheets.
Let us know by email what information you wish to receive.