SWEPCO 115 Food Machinery Grease
Price on request
- Additional information
- Technical Details
SWEPCO 115 Food Machinery Grease was formulated specifically to meet USDA/NSF H-1 and Canadian Food Inspection Agency “n” requirements for a grease capable of incidental contact in food and beverage processing industries. This high performance aluminum complex grease is ideal for use on high speed can seamers, juice extractors, filling equipment, labelers, packaging machinery, peelers, shaker screens, conveyors, valves, bread wrappers, meat cutting equipment and other food processing and packaging machinery. High and low temperature performance are superior to ordinary aluminum, lithium or calcium base food machinery greases.
SWEPCO 115 Food Machinery Grease also stays where you put it, providing long lasting service, extended greasing intervals and reduced grease consumption.
- especially formulated for can seamers, juice extractors, filling equipment, labelers, packaging machinery, peelers, shaker screens, conveyors, valves, bread wrappers, meat cutting equipment and many other applications excellent resistance to pounding or slinging out
- high dropping point of 482°F (250°C)
- exceptional resistance to water washout
- highly acid and corrosion resistant excellent thermal and oxidation stability
- excellent pumpability
- available in tubes, pails, kegs & drums
For an example of SWEPCO 115 Food Machinery Grease click this link to read the case study of SA Umicore Zinc Alloying.
NLGI 1, NLGI 2
Case of 10 grease cartridges, Case of 30 grease cartridges, Drum (186 kg./208 liter), Keg (54 kg./60 liter), Pail (16 kg./19 liter)
- USDA "H-1" approved;
- Excellent high temperature performance;
- Excellent low temperature pumpability and performance;
- Superior water wash-out resistance;
- Superior acid resistance;
- Excellent rust and corrosion characteristics.
- Universal usage-one grease for all "H-1" applications;
- Outstanding performance characteristics in the presence of water and acids;
- Excellent high temperature performance with a dropping point above 450°F (288°C).
- Food Processing
- All H-1 required grease applications;
- Food processing equipment;
- Water treatment plants.
Would you like to receive more information about this product? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can send you per e-mail, for example:
Technical Data sheets &
Material Safety Data Sheets.
Let us know by email what information you wish to receive.