SWEPCO 714 Hydraulic Transmission Fluid
Price on request
- Additional information
- Technical Details
Type TO-4/C4 SWEPCO 714 Hydraulic Transmission Fluid is a high performance multi-service lubricant formulated to deliver unsurpassed performance in the widest possible range of applications in mining, construction, mass transit, trucking, marine, agri-business and municipal services.
SWEPCO’s superior blend of base stocks and advanced additive chemistry in SWEPCO 714 Hydraulic Transmission Fluid provide unsurpassed, extended drain protection from the most common problems associated with automatic transmissions and drive train components… including poor shift quality, power robbing overheating and high temperature oxidation, performance robbing varnish and deposit formation, costly rust and component wear.
Because of the huge range of SWEPCO 714 Hydraulic Transmission Fluid a lot of pounding and stammering automatic transmissions has been simply changed to smooth shifting machines.
ISO 100, ISO 220, ISO 32, ISO 68
SAE 10, SAE 15, SAE 20, SAE 30, SAE 40, SAE 50
1 US Gallon (3,785 liter), Bin (930 kg./1020 liter), Case of 6 U.S. Gallon (3.785 liter), Drum (186 kg./208 liter), Keg (54 kg./60 liter), Pail (16 kg./19 liter)
- High Viscosity Index paraffinic base stock;
- Meets Allison C-4/Caterpillar TO-4 specifications;
- Contains anti-oxidation, rust and corrosion inhibitors;
- Contains anti-wear inhibitor;
- Contains viscosity index improver, pour point depressant;
- Contains dispersant/detergent additive;
- Contains extreme pressure (EP) additive;
- Contains anti-foam inhibitor;
- Exceeds the API service classification "HF";
- Withstands extreme temperatures and load demands.
- Lower operating temperatures helps to eliminate sludge, gum, and varnish;
- Extreme pressure additive builds the film strength of the oil to keep the oil between the gear teeth;
- Improved shift quality, extended transmission life;
- Can replace DEXRON fluids in on-highway applications.
- Heavy industry;
- eavy duty off-road construction equipment;
- City buses;
- Police cars;
- Light truck and passenger cars.
Would you like to receive more information about this product? Please contact us at email@example.com.
We can send you per e-mail, for example:
Technical Data sheets &
Material Safety Data Sheets.
Let us know by email what information you wish to receive.