SWEPCO 165 MolyXP Universal Extreme Pressure Grease
Price on request
- Additional information
- Features & Benefits
- Technical Details
Wear from heavy loads can cause a wide range of problems. SWEPCO 165 MolyXP Universal Extreme Pressure Grease is a high performance multiservice lubricant formulated to deliver unsurpassed protection and sealing of a wide range of processes and equipment.
SWEPCO’s SyntheonTM synthetic base stocks, over-based calcium sulfonate base and advanced additive chemistry, such as MolyXP and Lubium® II, provide superior lubrication, wear resistance, corrosion and rust resistance and sealing for all types of industrial applications. Insure proper operation, longer life and less downtime with SWEPCO 165.
Suitable for the Following Applications:
SWEPCO 165 MolyXP Universal Extreme Pressure Grease can be used in open gears, drawbridges, heavy machinery, cranes, lifts, conveyors and a variety of other equipment.
Excellent choice for a wide range of applications in refineries, chemical plants, utility plants, steam plants, pipelines and distribution systems, well head operations, steam assisted gravity drain (SAGD) operations, industrial plants, irrigation, waste water treatment plants, water systems and any other application that relies upon process or control valves.
It is also recommended for lubrication and protection of pipe threads, gaskets, couplings, water well casing, nipples, packings, drive chains, bull gears, ring gears, and a body grease for storage and transport of valves, pipes and fittings.
Not Recommended for the Following:
Any valves used to control fluorine, oxygen or strong oxidizers or any ball or check valves with small orifices that might be plugged by solids in the lubricant.
NLGI 1, NLGI 2
Case of 10 grease cartridges, Case of 30 grease cartridges, Drum (186 kg./208 liter), Keg (54 kg./60 liter), Pail (16 kg./19 liter)
|SyntheonTM Synthetic Base Stock Blends
|Rust & Corrosion Inhibitor||
|Extreme Pressure Additive||
|Viscosity Index Improver Additive||
- Recommended for heavy equipment, open gears, steel mills, construction & other types of processes
- Helps protect metal surfaces from wear caused by metal to metal contact & abrasive materials
- High viscosity polymers & solids with exceptional metal surface adhesion help seal bearings ... preventing leaks, entry of abrasives & loss of operation pressures
- Excellent protection from corrosion caused by water, alcohols, glycols, CO2, H2S, & other solvents and caustic chemicals
- Compatible with all commonly used seal materials
- Will not harm advanced metallurgy or coatings
- Wide temperature range (10°F to 750°F intermittent)
- Resists high temperature oxidation, thinning & bleeding
- Reduces pressure related problems & downtime
- Heavy Construction
- Industrial Equipment
- Gate, ball, butterly, triple offset, and knife gate valves
- Pressure seal, pressre relief and check valves
- Chemical, utility, industrial, and steam plants
- Pipe threads
- Water well casing
- Bull and ring gears
Would you like to receive more information about this product? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can send you per e-mail, for example:
Technical Data sheets &
Material Safety Data Sheets.
Let us know by email what information you wish to receive.