SWEPCO 222 Sprayable EP Open Gear Lube
Price on request
- Additional information
- Technical Details
SWEPCO 222 Sprayable EP Open Gear Lube has been specifically formulated to meet the unique challenges of lubricating highly loaded exposed or shrouded gear sets, including those found in pulverizing and grinding mills, crushers, swing gears on cranes, ring gears on rotary kilns, gearing on draglines and in quarries, foundries and many other operations.
Superior protection for heavily loaded gearing
State-of-the-art additive chemistry combined with pure high viscosity 100% synthetic base oils deliver exceptional load carrying characteristics. This state-of-the-art system also insures reduced wear and excellent resistance to water and corrosion.
Unsurpassed EP performance
Open gearing, particularly large applications such as gear sets on a wide range of mills, crushers, rotary kilns, swing gears on cranes and jacking gears, need a lubricant that can withstand extreme loads. The tough, high viscosity, shear stable oil film provided by SWEPCO 222, cushions gears against shock loading and extreme pressures generated in these applications. With an outstanding 4- Ball weld load rating of 400+ kg and a 100 pound Timken OK Load rating, SWEPCO 222 provides the extra protection these types of gears require.
Additional anti-wear protection
In addition to the high viscosity base oils and EP package, SWEPCO 222 includes a highly effective solid lubricant to provide additional anti-wear performance and reduce gear temperatures.
Makes inspection easier
But, unlike asphaltic products and many other lubricants on the market, SWEPCO 222 provides a translucent oil film that permits easier inspection of gear surfaces.
Large heavily loaded shrouded gear sets such as those used
in these ball mills, pose special lubrication challenges …
SWEPCO 222 Sprayable EP Open Gear Lube solves them.
Drum (186 kg./208 liter), Keg (54 kg./60 liter), Pail (16 kg./19 liter)
- Reduced wear and excellent resistance to water and corrosion;
- Clings tenaciously to metal, increasing the level of protection and reducing sling off and consumption;
- Stays on gear teeth longer, provides more protection from rust and extends lubrication intervals;
- Reduce or eliminate the need for periodic cleaning of build-up on shrouds and shields;
- Longer application intervals or reduced spray volume;
- Reduced used lubricant disposal costs;
- Wider application flexibility;
- Extremely high viscosity film for gear protection;
- Viscosity Index without diluent 218;
- API Gravity 23,64;
- FZG Scuffing (DIN 5134) 14+.
- Superior protection for heavily loaded gearing;
- Unsurpassed EP performance;
- Additional anti-wear protection;
- Makes inspection easier;
- Superior corrosion protection;
- Reduced consumption;
- Ease of Application; less cleanup;
- Saves money;
- Includes diluent for easier application.
- Heavy Construction;
- Industrial Equipment;
- Steel mills;
- Lumber mills;
- Sand and gravel companies;
- Cement plants;
- Excavating contractors;
- Industrial plants;
- Other heavy-duty.
Would you like to receive more information about this product? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can send you per e-mail, for example:
Technical Data sheets &
Material Safety Data Sheets.
Let us know by email what information you wish to receive.