SWEPCO 755 Premium Food Grade Hydraulic Oil
Price on request
- Additional information
- Technical Details
Hydraulic systems in today’s food, beverage, meat and poultry processing plants have to operate continuously at peak efficiency … and with complete food safety in the event incidental food contact occurs.
Achieving this goal requires a superior lubricant … one that is thermally stable at both high and low temperatures, has excellent resistance to moisture and acidic conditions typical of food plants, protects critical parts from wear AND is USDA/NSF/CFIA H1 Compliant.
SWEPCO 755 Premium Food Grade Hydraulic Oil is the answer … a pure food grade lubricant with unsurpassed performance.
For an example of SWEPCO 755 Premium Food Grade Hydraulic Oil you click this link to read the case study of Kloosterboer.
ISO 100, ISO 150, ISO 32, ISO 46, ISO 68
Drum (186 kg./208 liter), Pail (16 kg./19 liter)
- Synthesized Hydrocarbon Base Stock;
- Oxidation Inhibitor;
- Anti-wear Inhibitor;
- Naturaly Low Pour Point;
- Seal Compatibility;
- Long Life;
- LabTecSM Fluid Analysis;
- The Bottom Line.
- USDA/NSF/CFIA H1 Compliant;
- An extended life hydraulic oil for food grade applications;
- Pure synthesized hydrocarbon base provides thermally stable performance over a wide temperature range;
- State-of-the-art non-toxic additive package enhances oxidation resistance and anti-wear properties;
- Protects pumps, actuators & circulating systems from scuffing, scoring, rust and corrosion;
- Excellent resistance to moisture and acidic conditions common in food & beverage plants;
- Outstanding lubricity reduces energy loads;
- Compatible with most common seals & paint finishes.
- Food Processing.
- Hydraulic system in food, beverage, meat and poultry processing plants.
Would you like to receive more information about this product? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can send you per e-mail, for example:
Technical Data sheets &
Material Safety Data Sheets.
Let us know by email what information you wish to receive.