Looking for new Sales Agents in EuropeStratson
Looking for new Sales Agents in Europe – Industrial Sales
Texas based manufacturing company looking for experienced Sales Agent and/or Business Development Specialist. Headquartered in Texas, we also have a wholly owned Subsidiary within the EU established in 1972.
As the demand for our products is increasing enormously throughout the EU we are Looking for new Sales Agents in Europe, starting as new colleagues into the following European countries:
- Belgium (Region Wallonia)
- Czech Republic
With three ISO 9001 certified plants and over 85 years of experience as industry leaders – SWEPCO manufactures products of the highest quality by utilizing decades of research and development, advanced additive and base oil technology, cutting edge chemistry and manufacturing procedures.
We manufacture a unique line of:
- Specialty Greases,
- Gear Oils,
- Engine Oils,
- Transmission Fluids,
- Fuel & Oil Improvers,
- Compressor Oils and
- Hydraulic Oils.
Our products are designed to help Customers in industrial markets reduce maintenance expenses.
Our key markets include Construction, Manufacturing, Mining, Drilling, Pulp and Paper, Timber / Logging, Transportation, Marine, Government, Food Processing, Bottling and Canning, Agriculture, and Forestry.
In addition to the industries mentioned above that we put the majority of our focus on, our product line also enjoys a strong following and first-class reputation in the automotive and motorcycle racing world. We sell to racing teams, high performance automotive shops, and car repair specialists to name a few.
WHAT MAKES OUR COMPANY UNIQUE
- Our sales professionals earn the highest commissions in our industry
- Our sales program offers true independence from sales quotas, reports and collections
- Our sales professionals enjoy the security and sales potential of a vast, diversified market
- Competitive advantages include Extended Service Intervals, Reduced waste Oil Disposal Costs, Increased Service Uptime, Lower Repair Downtime, Reduced Hard Part Replacement, Longer Equipment Life, Lower Energy Consumption
- We are the only Lubricant manufacture to obtain Energy Star® Partner Designation
WHAT MAKES THIS OPPORTUNITY UNIQUE
- 85% repeat business
- Top sales reps earn well over €. 100.000
- Average tenure of Business Development Specialist is over 20 years
- Enjoy strong referrals from existing Customers such as Cargill, Goodyear, Boeing, Du Pont, Coca-Cola, Nestle, Volvo Trucks, Federal Express and thousands of others who demand quality
YOU WILL BE A PERFECT FIT FOR OUR COMPANY IF:
- Proven track record of selling premium quality goods
- Never give-up attitude
- Ability to overcome resistance, objections and obstacles
- Consultative approach to selling
- Competitive nature and attitude
- Ability to speak and write in English
- Ability to travel to Texas for Advanced Training (we offer reimbursement based on performance)
We prefer successful business to business sales experience, maintenance or equipment experience in our key markets (industry, manufacturing, transportation, mining, marine, food and beverage, agriculture, forestry, government services)
Previous sales of or experience using industrial lubricants is a plus
Knowledge of equipment such as engines, gearboxes, compressors or hydraulics is a plus
Starting a new company or adding a completely new line of products to your company requires commitment, perseverance, empathy, thinking in solutions for our clients, ability to think outside the box as each customer has there own points for attention in the lubrication field. This is quite a lot to start with, besides the fact that your own company has to be set up, maybe even from scratch. This is one of the reasons why you are intensively guided by STRATSON, one of our Senior Representatives in Europe. This will help you to avoid the various pitfalls that might otherwise cross your path. This will help the new colleagues in the aforementioned countries to make a flying start.
For more information about the organization and the possibilities to represent (what we find!) THE top brand lubricant manufacturer in the world, please contact STRATSON per e-mail: email@example.com.
You can also visit these websites for more info:
If you want to apply, please start with filling in the form at this webpage:
After receiving this we will come back to you within a few days.