SWEPCO 702 Synthetic Universal AW Compressor OilStratson
SWEPCO 702 Synthetic Universal AW (Anti-Wear) Compressor Oil is a state-of-the-art compressor fluid designed to work in all compressor configurations. SWEPCO 702 Synthetic Universal AW Compressor Oil will provide long service life in rotary screw, rotary vane, reciprocating and centrifugal compressor applications.
The benefits of using SWEPCO 702 are:
- Long, reliable service life of 8000 hours or more.
- Syntheon™ synthetic base stock blends for wide temperature range performance.
- Superior low temperature properties down to -40C(F) for year around performance.
- Contains Lubium II® for additional corrosion and oxidation protection.
- Excellent rust and corrosion prevention to protect metal parts.
- Ash-less anti-wear performance package that prevents wear, scuffing and damage to critical parts.
- Readily separates water for easy removal.
- Easily dissipates foam and entrapped air.
- UV Dye for easy leak detection.
- Compatible with most gases, seals, plastics, and paints.
- Available in ISO 32, 46, 68, and 100 viscosities.
A few key items to remember when changing fluids:
- Check to see if filters are clean or need replacement.
- Flushing with SWEPCO 729 is always a good idea.
- Use Lab-Tec™ Fluid Analysis Program to maximize the life of the life and equipment.
- Check hoses and seals to make sure there are no cracks, gaps or leaks.
Remember…. Often a compressor is the heartbeat or central control source for many operations and critical for production. Using SWEPCO 702 Synthetic Universal AW Compressor Oil can and will “keep it running!”.
Are you looking for info in Dutch, please follow this link.