SWEPCO 222 SPRAYABLE EP OPEN GEAR LUBEStratson
Unexcelled performance in open gear lubrication
SWEPCO 222 SPRAYABLE EP OPEN GEAR LUBE
- Is a fully synthetic, non-asphalt-based lubricant formulated to meet the unique challenges of highly loaded exposed and shrouded gear sets.
- Outperforms traditionally used asphalt-based products and provides superior long-lasting protection of gears and equipment.
- Is a state-of-the-art additive chemistry and pure high viscosity synthetic base fluids provide excellent resistance to wear, corrosion, and water. This combination cushions the gears from shock loads and extreme pressure situations.
- Contains a diluent that makes it easy to handle and apply to the gear set. The diluent evaporates off leaving a tough viscous film of lubricant that adheres to the metal surface and spreads to all the gear teeth surfaces. Will not sling off teeth at higher speeds.
- Provides a translucent film that permits easier inspection of gear surfaces. Asphalt-based and other opaque lubricants must be removed prior to inspection.
- Will not “build-up” on gears or in tooth roots. Nor require frequent clean off to prevent uneven wear. SWEPCO 222 will not melt or run off.
SWEPCO 222 SPRAYABLE EP OPEN GEAR LUBE is ideal for manual or spray system use. Recommended for applications in mines, steel mills, lumber mills, stevedoring, sand and gravel companies, excavating, contractors, loggers, cement plants, farmers, industrial plants and a wide range of other heavy-duty applications. The unsurpassed Extreme Pressure performance on open gearing is ideal for gear sets on mills, crushers, rotary kilns, swing gears on cranes and jacking gears, ball and rod mills are only a few of the many possibilities for SWEPCO 222 application.