SWEPCO 711 SYNTHETIC TRANSMISSION FLUIDStratson
SWEPCO 711 Synthetic Manual Transmission Fluid is designed to meet the Eaton PS 386 long drain specifications. SWEPCO 711 is a mild EP gear oil designed to be used where API GL-1 to GL-4 is required.
- Superior load carrying and wear prevention properties.
- Provides extended drains.
- Controls deposit formation, oxidation, and sludge.
- Protects yellow metals from corrosion so that brass and bronze components operate smoothly.
- Will not shear down with use providing long service life.
- Excellent cold weather performance, eliminating the need to warm up prior to use.\\
- Additional friction reduction helps improve fuel economy and lower operating costs.
- On and off highway applications.
- Suitable for use in Eaton and Mack long drain transmissions.
Trucking and delivery vehicles.
SWEPCO 711 SAE 50wt Synthetic Manual Transmission Fluid is NOT recommended for use where API GL-5 is required, such as differentials and final drives.
- is a fully synthetic, manual transmission lubricant engineered to exceed the extended drain and OEM warranty requirements.
- can be used year around in manual transmissions on light to severe duty, on-road and offroad equipment.
- is designed to function in a wide range of environments and will provide maximum protection to heavy duty transmissions.
- SWEPCO 711 will outperform conventional gear oils with a wider operating temperature range, oxidation stability, wear protection and corrosion control capabilities.
- SWEPCO 711 provides a stronger film strength at high temperatures due to its high viscosity index and excellent lubrication at below freezing without channeling.
- The outstanding performance of SWEPCO 711 makes it suitable for use in heavy duty long drain transmissions manufactured by Eaton and the Mack TO-A series.
- SWEPCO 711 meets or exceeds the requirements of the gear oil and can be used in transmissions and gear cases.
Dor more information, please contact us.