SWEPCO 722 Hi-Temp Chain & Roller LubricantStratson
SWEPCO 722 Hi-Temp Chain & Roller Lubricant is a fully synthetic, biodegradable, food grade chain, cable, and roller lubricant. SWEPCO 722 is a high temperature fluid that clings to metal surfaces and burns off cleanly.
- NSF H-1 registered, safe for use in food plants and agriculture where incidental food contact may occur.
- Readily biodegradable, safe to use in environmentally sensitive areas.
- Wide operating temperature range, -40°F(-40°C) to 530°F(277°C).
- Superior wear protection. Helps to extend equipment life.
- Readily penetrates chains and cables to prevent corrosion and wear.
- Naturally adheres to metal surfaces for maximum protection.
- Very low volatility reduces smoke and odors.
- Clean deposit free performance, resists forming gum and deposits.
- Will not leave a sheen or rainbow in water.
- Reduces downtime and labor for cleaning.
- Rapidly separates water for easy removal.
- Bakeries and food processing plants.
- Kilns, ovens and other high temperature applications.
- Paint and coating operations.
- Brick, forestry, agriculture, and pottery operations.
- Plastic, wood, textiles, glass, paper, carpet, tile, and cement industries.
- Can be used to lubricate chains, rollers, cams, cables, bearings, slides, slideways, and other industrial processes.
- Can be used in annealing and metal treating processes.
- Sawmills, fishing, mining operations.
A Versatile product with many applications.