SWEPCO 512 Premium Performance BoosterStratson
SWEPCO 512 Premium Performance Booster For Conventional Hydraulic Oils
SWEPCO 512 is formulated to elevate a conventional hydraulic oil to a premium performance hydraulic oil.
- Economical use only 1-part SWEPCO 512 to 16 parts of conventional hydraulic oil. Can be used in all mineral oil or PAO (Poly Alpha Olefin) based fluids.
- Small amounts of water will shorten oil life, promote oxidation, corrosion, and rust. SWEPCO 512 rapidly separates water for easy removal. Powerful demulsifiers work fast to drop water out of solution.
- Conditions seals and hoses to keep them pliable, thereby reducing leaks and drips.
- Boosts the anti-wear properties to extend pump, valve, and actuator life.
- Extends the life of new oil by improving thermal stability, reducing oxidation onset, and retard oil thickening.
- Foam inhibitors work to reduce foam, stop blown hoses, and pump cavitation.
- UV Detection dye for locating drips and leak sources.
- SWEPCO 512 is not recommended for use in used oil, it will not extend the life or usefulness of an oil that has reached the end of its useful life.
- Any oil with a TAN (Total Acid Number) of 2.0 or greater should be changed before the organic acids begin to corrode metal surfaces.
- Do not use in silicon fluids, PAGs, PEGs or ester based hydraulic fluids due to compatibility issues.
Recommend for use in:
- Stationary hydraulic systems.
- Agricultural and forestry equipment.
- Forklifts and construction equipment.
- Waste collection and processing, utilities, cherry pickers, loaders, skidders, and excavators.
- Garbage trucks and dump trucks.
Click the link for more information about SWEPCO 512 Premium Performance Booster.
Do you want to improve your hydraulic oil one step further and use the highest level for optimum performance of your equipment, please then have a look at SWEPCO 703 Synthetic Multi-Grade Hydraulic Oil or SWEPCO 704 Synthetic AW Hydraulic Oil.